Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wii MarioKart friend codes

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I got a Wii and Mario Kart for the kids a few months ago but only discovered the joys of Mario Kart for myself a couple of weeks ago.

Haven't set up the online thingummyjig yet so have only played against my kids/the Wii. Is it easy to set up online?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm on it tonight gents after Simster Junior got said game for Chrimbo.

Is it as COOLIO as guitar hero world tour though? That's the question.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm on it tonight gents after Simster Junior got said game for Chrimbo.

Is it as COOLIO as guitar hero world tour though? That's the question.

I got GHWT on the Wii for Crimbo.
Its cooler than Samuel L Jackson at the North Pole, wearing a suit made from ice cubes, suspended in stasis within a cryogenic chamber, covered in dry ice and shit.

Its cool.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, Easy, yes. I know. I too got GHWT for chrimbo and it f***ing rocks. Simster Junior got Mario Kart, I got GHWT. It was fine a CHRIMBOID, only partially ruined by THICKY's incompetence on Boxing Day.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I got GHWT on the Wii for Crimbo.
Its cooler than Samuel L Jackson at the North Pole, wearing a suit made from ice cubes, suspended in stasis within a cryogenic chamber, covered in dry ice and shit.

Its cool.

P'raps...but perhaps maybe less so than dedicating the same amount of time to be able actually to play the guitar fo' real. *scarpers away, kicking over opened age-old NSC WORMCAN and to escape good SHOEING*

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
P'raps...but perhaps maybe less so than dedicating the same amount of time to be able actually to play the guitar fo' real. *scarpers away, kicking over opened age-old NSC WORMCAN and to escape good SHOEING*
Eh? I've played maybe 4-5 hours over 4 days on GHWT and it's qualla. I ROCK apparently, and I've got star power and stuff and the crowd LOVES me.

On the other hand, I played guitar for about 5 days solid, plucked about half a dozen chords along to a few of my fave tracks but it simply didn't get anybody excited except myself. In short, after a week's practice, I was still no better than Status Quo. :nono:

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Had a bit of a SESSION on this last night, and finally managed to unlock my Mii character - so I can now select my Mii character as the driver (instead of using Mario, Yoshi et-al).

How did you mange to do that Easy ... haven't worked it out yet?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How did you mange to do that Easy ... haven't worked it out yet?

I think you have to successfully complete a certain number of Grand Prix before it "unlocks" the Mii characters for you to use.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think you have to successfully complete a certain number of Grand Prix before it "unlocks" the Mii characters for you to use.

Was playing this round a friend's house the other day, and the Mii unlocked after completing all of the 50cc and 100cc grand prixs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here