Wii MarioKart friend codes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got PHIL as well. What a handsome Mii.
Still loads of ? ? ? 's though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:shrug:
I'll double-check the codes later. I'm sure I plumbed them in as per though.
f***ing JAPS

:jester:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It does seem a bit dodgy sometimes - not sure why. Seems to work if you remove each other and then add again when you know you're both online.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you think Kart is iffy, try meeting up for a game on PES2008.
me and Gritt23 had both our codes primed, entered and accepted last night. It took about 15 mins before we finally got connected up to meet on the pitch, and then the thing was so f***ed I couldn't cross the halfway line without the ball somehow ending up instantly in my keepers hands. Totally unplayable.

There are a few connection settings we can tinker with, might have to try a few alternate settings before the bloody thing works properly. Its not like we're on the other side of the WORLD - he's in Kent and I'm in Sussex ffs.

f***ing JAPS.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Blimey Trigger, last night you outraced me and this morning I get to work and find you were posting on NSC whilst we were racing.

However, I am dead proud that my steering wheel turned gold during one of our races.

Tonight I'll be online from about 8pm. Job no. 1 will be to type in everyone else's numbers and then I'll be free to have a trundle about.

Anyone going to be around? For me this is filling the void taht is Euro 2008, albeit I fancy watching the match tomorrow night.

Jeep friend code: 3308 5768 1385 - Pl add to the list at the top of the page.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Anyone got any tips for a remote charger??
I am practicing fanatically whilst work, family and the occasional bit of Euro 2008 allows - and the major effect of all this factory is a pile of dead batteries.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
1204-2342-7593

:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am in the process of adding EVERYONE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports