Wii MarioKart friend codes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Had a bit of a SESSION on this last night, and finally managed to unlock my Mii character - so I can now select my Mii character as the driver (instead of using Mario, Yoshi et-al). I had to conquer that frigging Rainbow Road track that I HATE cos I keep falling off, but after about ten attempts I DID IT.

Anyway, I'm itching, yes ITCHING to use my Mii in an NSC racefest this weekend. Might be around tonight, but the missus has got a nightsift tomorrow night, meaning I have FULL ACCESS to the telly all night.
Lock and LOAD.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Had a bit of a SESSION on this last night, and finally managed to unlock my Mii character - so I can now select my Mii character as the driver (instead of using Mario, Yoshi et-al). I had to conquer that frigging Rainbow Road track that I HATE cos I keep falling off, but after about ten attempts I DID IT.

Anyway, I'm itching, yes ITCHING to use my Mii in an NSC racefest this weekend. Might be around tonight, but the missus has got a nightsift tomorrow night, meaning I have FULL ACCESS to the telly all night.
Lock and LOAD.
I'll be around TOMORROW night, add my code!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If I can presaude the in-laws that they do not really want to watch TV, but want to watch me play Mario Kart I will be up for it tomorrow night.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Hello, Can I join the club please??? I'll do my best to get control of the TV tomorrow night, but the wife will put up a fight...
My friend code is 3308 5768 1385

--Congrats to Easy 10 on mastering Rainbow Road. I feel a little unworthy as I have not yet unlocked that track, let alone mastered it!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
What about friend codes for PES 2008, which are different to the Mario Kart codes? I only got PES a couple of days ago (which is excellent) and playing some random person around the country is just bizarre.

Shame the level of interaction is poor. You can't actually communicate with the person you have been paired with.

However, it would be cool to try my hand against some of you lot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
--Congrats to Easy 10 on mastering Rainbow Road. I feel a little unworthy as I have not yet unlocked that track, let alone mastered it!
You'll get it before long, it doesn't take much to have that track included on your Grand Prix schedule. Be warned though - it is EVIL. The track is suspended in space, orbitting Earth, and the majority of it has NOTHING to stop you falling off the edge and literally burning up in the atmosphere, leading to a MONSTROUS delay whilst you are winched back up and dropped on the track again. I don't mind admitting, I have cried four times in sheer FRUSTRATION. Or at least sweared a lot.

What about friend codes for PES 2008, which are different to the Mario Kart codes? I only got PES a couple of days ago (which is excellent) and playing some random person around the country is just bizarre.

Shame the level of interaction is poor. You can't actually communicate with the person you have been paired with.

However, it would be cool to try my hand against some of you lot.
I've got this, but I've been neglecting it a bit lately since I got Mario Kart. I'll post my number for this when I get in front of the thing. You'll probably whip my ARSE though.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lock and LOAD.
Typical Easy 10, such a TEASE... :dunce:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
For all those that sometimes don't have access to the TV in order to play the Wii, why not get the Wii - Computer Monitor lead? It also works for the XBox and PS3.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Trigger I may be around tonight about 9pm, but will certainly be around from 8pm on Monday...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
loadsa ? ? ? for me too :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports