Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Minor niggle according to the OWS

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Slight niggle according to Gus, he hasn't trained since Tues so will assume this rules him out of the Cardiff game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sore tendon in his abductor muscle according to Gus and the fact that we had a 7 hour coach ride to and from Hull and probably wont be considered for Tuesday. He also said that he hasn't trained since Swindon, and a player like him needs to train constantly

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He had a ni.. oh.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Slight niggle according to Gus, he hasn't trained since Tues so will assume this rules him out of the Cardiff game

Not sure you can assume that.

He's as fit as he's been for ages so a bit of rest for the niggle and he'll be fine for Tuesday surely?

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
My mates girlfriends uncle is closely linked with the club and said he had a niggle

Jul 13, 2012
Sore tendon in his abductor muscle according to Gus and the fact that we had a 7 hour coach ride to and from Hull and probably wont be considered for Tuesday. He also said that he hasn't trained since Swindon, and a player like him needs to train constantly

But its only 20 minutes to the Amex?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just Google'd "slight niggle" and came up with this,surly Mr & Mrs Vicente are not trying again are they?
images

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Apparently, and don't hold me to this, but i heard from a pretty respectable and reliable source that he had a slight niggle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports