Why was Vicente absent today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Sore tendon in his abductor muscle according to Gus and the fact that we had a 7 hour coach ride to and from Hull and probably wont be considered for Tuesday. He also said that he hasn't trained since Swindon, and a player like him needs to train constantly

Shit, I really hope he is fit for Cardiff he is exactly what we need against a good Cardiff squad (even if they did struggle against huddersfield).

D

Deleted User X18H

I saw Vicente at the Co-op on Fiveways just now he said 'preocuparse' Adam Virgo is now his personal shopper.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just Google'd "slight niggle" and came up with this,surly Mr & Mrs Vicente are not trying again are they?
images
GWF, that's not sex.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Dropped for giggling, I heard.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If that's your idea of foreplay, it's probably just as well.

Having reviewed that picture several times i am inclined to be in agreement

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicente didn't play because of a slight niggle to throbbing gristle in the groin area.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not a Little lonely Nigel then?

Edit: it's either late or ground hog day Gold zzzzzZZZZZZZ & i am talking to myself :mad:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I asked a Chelsea player what he knew about Vicente and he said 'Slight Niggle', although I don't think he pronounced 'Niggle' correctly...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
is there a hydrotherapy pool at The Amex.??.......all these players with constant "niggles" need yoga , accupuncture and hydrotherapy imho.......i'm also a great believer in chiropractic therapy from personal experience.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He had a tickle on his fairy bone and stayed in Brighton for his 10k or whatever, bless him, I'd hate to have my fairy bone tickled. (PS I love him but these 'injuries' take the piss)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The more pressing question that no one has mentioned. Is why oh why did he play in a game, which judging by his attitude, meant nothing to Poyet at all(maybe rightly so after last season) where he was able to pick up a niggle. It's not as if he hadn't played enough already pre season is it. Vicente didn't need to and should not have played against Swindon in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports