Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why was Vicente absent today?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The more pressing question that no one has mentioned. Is why oh why did he play in a game, which judging by his attitude, meant nothing to Poyet at all(maybe rightly so after last season) where he was able to pick up a niggle. It's not as if he hadn't played enough already pre season is it. Vicente didn't need to and should not have played against Swindon in the first place.

How many other payers then shouldn't have been picked 'just in case' ....just as likely to pick up an injury in training (Hoskins).....hindsight wonderful thing

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
How many other payers then shouldn't have been picked 'just in case' ....just as likely to pick up an injury in training (Hoskins).....hindsight wonderful thing

True anyone can pick up an injury, but Vicente, Buckley and Lualua must be our three most injury prone players. I don't have a problem with any of them not even being in the squad for nothing games.I just didn't see the value in playing Vicente against Swindon,it served no purpose in a game we didn't seem to want to win.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
True anyone can pick up an injury, but Vicente, Buckley and Lualua must be our three most injury prone players. I don't have a problem with any of them not even being in the squad for nothing games.I just didn't see the value in playing Vicente against Swindon,it served no purpose in a game we didn't seem to want to win.

O/T u get your ST?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here