Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why is Dunk consistently overlooked by England?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The elephant in the room is "where is Dan Burn"
Hes a flair, skillful, interesting player. But he makes so many defensive mistakes. Yesterday sissoko walked past him in the box and Kane sidestepped him to make space for an easy shot on goal.

As for Dunk, Southgate clearly didn't like him when he trained with England. He also nearly gave a goal away from a bad mistake when he did play.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Answer to the original Q:

Because Maguire is so feckin brilliant.

Oh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Stones - no longer trusted by Southgate or Guardiola, a guaranteed huge blunder per game.
Mings - a flavour of the month, who passed to a Norwich player yesterday for their goal.
Keane - laughed at as hopeless by his own club’s fans.

You forgot about the magnificent Maguire. Dangerous* in attack as well as defence.

*Mostly to himself and his fans**.

**Sid and Doris Bonkers

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:(:cry:

The big Apple update last night, means I can’t now see anyone’s pictures or videos on NSC, with no Request Desktop Site feature now via the address bar. :(:cry:

No pictures here....just lots of blank space . . . to allow time for reflection. Like what we have at work. If we work as clergy for the C of E. :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Biased Mark from Brighton knows his football.

A7D4C28D-A200-491C-89CD-2329BD38DF19.png

Keane is shit, even Evertonians say it. Yet ..... Southgate has a blind spot for the donkey.

Jake in Cardiff to give him his dues, is the same.

B347A3FF-26D7-4AD4-BD8B-23E469DF1876.png

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am happy re Southgate not picking Dunk. Every time he ignores him is a relief. We cannot afford to lose the fella with an injury. Thanks Gareth

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I am happy re Southgate not picking Dunk. Every time he ignores him is a relief. We cannot afford to lose the fella with an injury. Thanks Gareth

Not too bothered myself, but the pride on Dunk’s face when he was selected was a lovely moment for Albion fans. He’d obviously love that experience again, I hope it happens for him.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Under the tutelage of GP, I honestly believe that Hurstpierpoint's finest can no longer be ignored and will be a stalwart in next year's finals :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Keane really is ****ing awful, isn't he.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here