Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why HAS Dick Tight and his book been BANNED from the AMEX ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good extracts in the argus today.

It seems that DK wanted to stay on as chairman with TB as vice chairman, and then hand over at the first game at the AMEX.

And also he wanted the life president position to be at the top of the club listings in the program, not near the kit man.

I can't see the big deal in any of this, but different characters view things differently. Seems to me there has been a fall out about pretty much nothing. Oh well. What a shame.

Good extracts in the argus today.

It seems that DK wanted to stay on as chairman with TB as vice chairman, and then hand over at the first game at the AMEX.

And also he wanted the life president position to be at the top of the club listings in the program, not near the kit man.

I can't see the big deal in any of this, but different characters view things differently. Seems to me there has been a fall out about pretty much nothing. Oh well. What a shame.

The club has lost its soul as warned by myself but hey who needs a soul when you have a waiting list,enjoy customers:wink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The club has lost its soul as warned by myself but hey who needs a soul when you have a waiting list,enjoy customers:wink:
It really hasn't. It's just that four times as many people go to the games now and we have a fine new stadium. It's not an old boys networking club, you tedious muppet.

Why not start another thread reminding us of how you followed the club in 1978? That'll fix the problem. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here