Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why doesn't Farage Emigrate to Australia?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
zzzzzzz yawn.I know something i am even more committed to voting ukip after talking to you planks..Enjoy the beating on the 22nd.HAHAHAHA

What? You're more committed to voting UKIP because we've point out that you are too lazy to check your spelling?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
If pulling people up because they are crap at typing is the be all and end all of your life,It just shows how sad you are in my book.

Far be it from me to sound like a 12 year old but let's be honest, you started it. Somehow it's okay for you to ridicule a foreigner's lack of English, but not us do the same to you?

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Far be it from me to sound like a 12 year old but let's be honest, you started it. Somehow it's okay for you to ridicule a foreigner's lack of English, but not us do the same to you?

When it comes to safety at work Being able to speak and read English is a must in my book.Obviously you do not agree and if injury's happen...oh well???

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If pulling people up because they are crap at typing is the be all and end all of your life,It just shows how sad you are in my book.

It's not the 'be all and end all' of my life, but it's rather foolish for you to be banging on about signs being provided in a second language whilst you can't be bothered to write well in your first language. It's just lazy.

I'm far from perfect, but I try to write well. It's all about self awareness and pride.

I also think that you can probably write clearly, but you can't be bothered. Perhaps you should. I reckon there's a link between pride in the presentation of yourself and self-esteem. Just a hunch. There you go.

I do find UKIP repugnant and it's a shame they will have people voting for them on a populist ticket. Let's hope they fail, as the long-term ramifications for the country would be terrible were they to get in.

By the way, interesting statistic on Newsnight last night. There's 2.3m legal immigrants in this country at the moment. There's 2.2m Brits working abroad (1.8m in the EU). So, if we pull out of the EU and send 2.3m immigrants home, then we'll also have to find space for the 1.8m that will need to come back.

We could be trading 2.3m people that want to be here and work here and pay taxes here, for 1.8m people that don't want to be here right now.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
It's not the 'be all and end all' of my life, but it's rather foolish for you to be banging on about signs being provided in a second language whilst you can't be bothered to write well in your first language. It's just lazy.

I'm far from perfect, but I try to write well. It's all about self awareness and pride.

I also think that you can probably write clearly, but you can't be bothered. Perhaps you should. I reckon there's a link between pride in the presentation of yourself and self-esteem. Just a hunch. There you go.

I do find UKIP repugnant and it's a shame they will have people voting for them on a populist ticket. Let's hope they fail, as the long-term ramifications for the country would be terrible were they to get in.

By the way, interesting statistic on Newsnight last night. There's 2.3m legal immigrants in this country at the moment. There's 2.2m Brits working abroad (1.8m in the EU). So, if we pull out of the EU and send 2.3m immigrants home, then we'll also have to find space for the 1.8m that will need to come back.

We could be trading 2.3m people that want to be here and work here and pay taxes here, for 1.8m people that don't want to be here right now.

No.Its my typing thats lazy.Get it right..As for the 1.8 million..we have no idea how many ILLEGAL immigrants are here,Also most of the expat Brits are skilled where as most of the East Europeans are non skilled,minimum wage earners.
Even in the construction industry wages are down an average of 14% because of guess who?.Yes that's right East Europeans.
All im waiting for now is you to bang on about how they do jobs Brits wont do

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If they CANNOT understand ENGLISH whilst in ENGLAND they should NOT be here..SIMPLE!!

Harsh. I have no problem with people not understanding the language when they arrive. I do however have a problem with those people who plan on settling here and making no effort to learn English.

And yes, the same applies to the leather-skinned lasagne and chips brigade on the Costa del Sol. They are an embarrassment.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No.Its my typing thats lazy.Get it right..As for the 1.8 million..we have no idea how many ILLEGAL immigrants are here,Also most of the expat Brits are skilled where as most of the East Europeans are non skilled,minimum wage earners.
Even in the construction industry wages are down an average of 14% because of guess who?.Yes that's right East Europeans.
All im waiting for now is you to bang on about how they do jobs Brits wont do

These aren't facts and you either know that, or you're afraid of the truth so you are addressing your opinion up as fact. Either way, you are way off the mark.

There's a lot of fear in this country at the moment, and a lot of it is being stirred up by UKIP. Your fears, and you probably don't even know where they come from yourself, and now need to find an outlet, so you are searching for facts to back up these beliefs. But the facts just aren't there.

We need to accept that the freedom of movement for legal workers is good for this country and good for the inhabitants of this country. We can export of skills and import the ones we need.

At the moment, there is a massive shortage of nurses in London. We don't have the skills to fill the gaps. So, what do we do? Let waiting lists grow? Or do we fill the gap with trained workers from abroad?

The bigger question is this? Why is there a gap? Why do we not have trained nurses in this country? Is it because of the wages? Is it the training? These are much better issues to discuss. They are the root cause issues. Voting to leave the EU won't change that? You are being frightened into voting UKIP. Farage is selling all UKIP voters a massive smokescreen. He doesn't want to get to the root of it all because he's a failed Conservative politician and a one trick pony.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Your right lots of people do live in leafy Sussex, which in all honesty has not really experienced immigration on the scales some other places has seen. The closet these people get to multiculturalism is when they pick up their curry on a Saturday evening.
Try going into Lidl in Burgess Hill late every afternoon. No wonder there's a property shortage in this country and Public transport and roads are getting clogged up.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
zzzzzzz yawn.I know something i am even more committed to voting ukip after talking to you planks..Enjoy the beating on the 22nd.HAHAHAHA

You write that like it's a football match. Even if the polls are correct UKIP will get 31% of not very many people which will allow them to send about two or three more MEPs than Labour get to go and do sod all in a building they don't believe in. It won't so much be a Phyrric Victory as a pointless one. The equivalent of Middlesboro playing Sheffield Wednesday on the last day of the season. The big boys' game is next year.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, let's get back to when we had good old, home grown psychopaths running the London underworld; 'Mad' Frankie Fraser electrocuting people for the Richardsons, Ronnie and Reggie Kray (national treasures them two) shooting people in pubs.
Bloody immigrant criminals, just not in the same league
you just hit the nail on the head , home grown , enough said :whistle:
regards
DR

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Farage's 'truth' is found out here. Brilliant interviewing from the host, tearing Farage's paper-thin 'everyman' cover to show his little man confused racism to everyone. And people want to vote for this idiot? Beyond belief.

[yt]-pyYoL9ngtE[/yt]

Jan 30, 2008
Farage's 'truth' is found out here. Brilliant interviewing from the host, tearing Farage's paper-thin 'everyman' cover to show his little man confused racism to everyone. And people want to vote for this idiot? Beyond belief.

[yt]-pyYoL9ngtE[/yt]
yes people do want to vote for him , TO MANY DELUSIONAL PEOPLE LIVING IN THEIR COSY LITTLE WORLDS unaware how others in the UK feel about levels of immigration into this country and the effects it's having
regards
DR

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
These aren't facts and you either know that, or you're afraid of the truth so you are addressing your opinion up as fact. Either way, you are way off the mark.

There's a lot of fear in this country at the moment, and a lot of it is being stirred up by UKIP. Your fears, and you probably don't even know where they come from yourself, and now need to find an outlet, so you are searching for facts to back up these beliefs. But the facts just aren't there.

We need to accept that the freedom of movement for legal workers is good for this country and good for the inhabitants of this country. We can export of skills and import the ones we need.

At the moment, there is a massive shortage of nurses in London. We don't have the skills to fill the gaps. So, what do we do? Let waiting lists grow? Or do we fill the gap with trained workers from abroad?

The bigger question is this? Why is there a gap? Why do we not have trained nurses in this country? Is it because of the wages? Is it the training? These are much better issues to discuss. They are the root cause issues. Voting to leave the EU won't change that? You are being frightened into voting UKIP. Farage is selling all UKIP voters a massive smokescreen. He doesn't want to get to the root of it all because he's a failed Conservative politician and a one trick pony.

Right we can import the skills we need,you mean like the 80% of my workplace who are unskilled,minimum wage foreigners,or the car washers or the beggers in London?
Or do you mean bring in the foreigners that are thieves,there will be a court case soon in sussex which involves a the theft of hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of duty free cigarettes,perfumes etc.Guess what? at least half of those nicked were ho hum East European.
Im so glad these people are such a benefit to the uk and we gave them the opportunity to better themselves.Just the sort of people we need in the uk eh.
Half of you idiots are clueless as your work is not affected by this mass invasion,when it does affect you,you will soon change your tune.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here