Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do you hate Palace?

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Because they have webbed hands and feet and sleep with their sisters and we as Brighton fans don't like that.

Would rather sleep with my sister than my brother.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I don't have all night so i will keep it short-they are deluded.

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's a historical thing.

Anyone who followed the Albion in the mid/late 70's, when Palace under dodgy Tel were the darlings of the press, and especially anyone who attended 'that' cup match will have had the dislike towards Palace ingrained in them.

They are the team that I want to see lose more than any other, except for Manchester United.

Is how I understand it to be and exactly what I would have said.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

... and on this subject , I KNOW you lot have been saying (not you personally, probably) that "we're cocky, arrogant etc,etc.."

that's EVERY football fan of every club , EVER !!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
... and on this subject , I KNOW you lot have been saying (not you personally, probably) that "we're cocky, arrogant etc,etc.."

that's EVERY football fan of every club , EVER !!
To an extent yes, but some of your lot, the majority in fact, have been unbearable, and not just on here or the Palace sites, all over. And we are only a few games in. Could be some egg on a few faces.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
scummy waste of life. whenever they're on highlights at Selhurst theres always a bunch of twats doing :tosser: :tosser: and most of them look like, in the words of Frankie Boyle, someone shaved a monkey and kicked it through TopMan.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
The be honest before this season I didn't really care much about them, but their constant, snidey and ill informed sneering at anything Albion and AMEX related has shown them up to be the tossers they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here