Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Why do the media hate Brighton town so much?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Where was the racism? I'd be careful of accusing people of being racist when there's no racism being used.

Is targeting someone because of the colour of their skin racism? I always thought it was....maybe I’m old fashioned.
Nobody was accused of racism, some people seem to think themselves clever by using racist terms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have no idea what you are on about.

So you'll now defend nonces against the DPP who went after them?

Christ, I knew you were a stupid c***, but there really is no level you would stoop to in your desperation.

I see your original comment defending Nonces against the Director of Public Prosecutions was also libellous and got removed

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380070-PMQ-Boris-v-Starmer-Spider-And-The-Fly&p=9349053&viewfull=1#post9349053

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
'I fink we should be more stricter like Spain, and none of us be allowed out'.........says Gammon on seafront in the sun drinking beer, accompanied by someone saying 'we're family and in each ovvers homes and we're allowed to do that'

FFS

[tweet]1262984925386506246[/tweet]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You are quite the charmer I see, with a potty mouth. Are you stalking Me? Do I need to be worried.
#Bekind

You know perfectly well you were banned for it and your reaction to being called out on it is abuse with a #BeKind tag. "Charming", disingenuous and on very, very thin ice.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You know perfectly well you were banned for it and your reaction to being called out on it is abuse with a #BeKind tag. "Charming", disingenuous and on very, very thin ice.
On a high horse while on thin ice.

Reckless.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
In my experience the most bitter anti Brighton types are over 50 born and bred in Brighton who look through rose tinted glasses at a ‘lost’ Brighton. We have many of those friends😀

I am over 50. I was born and bred in Brighton. And I love the place.

The people, the buzz, the events, everything about it. Anything and everything from the excitement and noise of Pride and Kemptown Carnival to peaceful oases of beauty and tranquility like Jevs' wonderful rockery.

Of course there are ways it could be improved. Isn't that the case with anywhere?

But Brighton is my town. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013

The people, the buzz, the events, everything about it. Anything and everything from the excitement and noise of Pride and Kemptown Carnival to peaceful oases of beauty and tranquility like Jevs' wonderful rockery.

Of course there are ways it could be improved. Isn't that the case with anywhere?

Not being born here I can agree with you on this as does my native wife, not so many of our friends. Just an observation and not aimed at all over 50’s :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I used to be very proud of My town, The greens have ruined the place.

:lolol:

Apart from a period of four years (2011-15), where they depended on other parties to get any legislation through, the Greens have not been in control of the chamber.

Tell me, how have they ruined the place ?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Terribly sorry, I confused the forums. I must correct.

Cor, see the jugs on those birds. Yeah, I'd give 'er one. I reckon she's a right slut. I even liked the that foreign bird, just the sort of immergrant we need. *burp*.

My, I feel better now.

That's more like it geeza, I getcha. Proper talk guaranteed to upset da liberal's on here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D

Deleted member 2719

[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] can use a few of those photos for his British Stay-cation brochure.

I appreciate the photos HT but I won't be doing a brochure, with the known British HOT SPOTS, I was thinking of bear hunting in Port SOREbot and otter chasing in the Moss side.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Same here, born in the old Buckingham Road maternity hospital and lived in Old Steine until I was 9. Okay, it's not perfect and some good things have gone over the years, and the neglect of the West Pier, the Hippodrome and the Arches is shameful - but mostly everything is bigger and better. Including the Albion, of course. Squeezed between the sea and a national park is pretty much everything you could possibly want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here