Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why.....a moanfest!

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
  • Cars drivers that really can’t be bothered to indicate, why should they, they know where they’re going (Please note: Kent police force, you are not exempt from using indicators either).
  • Staff in supermarkets filling the baskets for online orders - a law unto themselves
  • Drivers that insists on driving 2 wheels in the incoming lane when going round outside bends
  • People that don't wash their hands after using the toilets
  • Insurance companies (my house insurance renewal just came through - gone up to £2900 ffs) - they can do one
  • People who have so much to moan about

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pigeons. Stupid bastards. Why can't any of them walk without doing the "funky chicken" ? Is it supposed to be ENDEARING or something ?

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
People who leave and come back repeatedly a lot during an amex match, say, every 5 mins.:

Agree with that AND those people that leave early but when a little excitement happens as they're leaving, stop by the exit blocking the view of everyone who wants to stay to the end to watch the game - IF YOU WANT TO GO EARLY _ GO.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Pigeons. Stupid bastards. Why can't any of them walk without doing the "funky chicken" ? Is it supposed to be ENDEARING or something ?

the f*** what, [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]? :lolol:

Anything to do with Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace fans, not that theres many left.

Selhurst Park.

Norwood Junction Station.

Croydon.

Looters.

Arsonists.

Muggers.

Chavs.

Pikeys.

I do however like the Arthur Whaite Massive, never fails to make me smile when I feel bad about myself.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Chuggers.
People that think their dog is exactly the same as a child.
Anything to do with religion.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
  • Cars drivers that really can’t be bothered to indicate, why should they, they know where they’re going (Please note: Kent police force, you are not exempt from using indicators either).
  • Staff in supermarkets filling the baskets for online orders - a law unto themselves
  • Drivers that insists on driving 2 wheels in the incoming lane when going round outside bends
  • People that don't wash their hands after using the toilets
  • Insurance companies (my house insurance renewal just came through - gone up to £2900 ffs) - they can do one
  • People who have so much to moan about

Just watch it, you!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Things that piss me off in no particular order....

People who have brief cases/bags on wheels during rush hour.
People who have mobile phones that make noise when it is upon their person.
Even worse people who insist on their mobile phones making a noise every time they press a button.
Even worse than that people who have mobile phone conversations on trains filling the other person and everyone else on the carriage about their meaningless life only to arrive at a station to say "I've got to go now, my train has just pulled in". Do us all a f***ing favour and wait until you get home to have the conversation and not subject the rest of us with your inane drivel about who is shagging who, nobody other than you finds it in anyway interesting!
Chuggers
Facebook
Part time drinkers in pubs when it's there turn to go to the bar
Women at cash points
People who don't admit that their industry is full of ***** and will defend it to the hilt (recruitment consultants, estate agents, marketers)
People who use the headphones that come with an iPod
people who dont seem to know how the shift key works
People who use txt spk
Adults reading Harry Potter
Opposition fans who post on other clubs board just trying to get a raise out of people
People who bite on those threads thus keeping it on the front page
Football fans who think football began in 93 or after Euro 96
People who are offended by anything and everything (I appreciate the irony of this one)
Women who haven't had kids talking with an air of authority on them just because they've got the bits to make them
Ditto women who aren't married talking about wedding dresses
Tennis
People who think I want to see their photos of their kids/holidays/parties/nights out. I don't the only pictures I want to see are ones that involve female nudity!
Chavs
Reality TV
People talking about reality TV
People from elsewhere in the world who bang on about how great it is back home and how shit it is here
Any other channel than Sky's football coverage
People who moan about Sky and how it's ruined football but want nothing more than to be in the Premier League
People who give their kids stupid names
Vegans
Real ale or food snobs/nazis
Formula 1
Celebrity obsession in this country

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
Just out of interest would you say people who are more "moany" much more likely to be right wing, traditional conservatives and read the Mail? Most of these moans seem to fall within one of these catergories.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
People who put their seat back completely ignoring the people behind as we will probably have all paid the same price for the seat totally inconsiderate.

Why is that inconsiderate? Is it their fault that your legs are too long?

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
People that repeatedly try to piss you off, and when you get pissed off, they shout at you either A) You've been on one all day!! or B) WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!?

People that ask the same question over and over.

Slow walkers who need to move aside.

Needlessly slow drivers.

People who are slow at checkout.

People who let their kids run wild.

People who think their kids are allowed to run wild, because they are kids, and that's what they do, and apparently people who control kids are bullies.

Chavs

Emo Kids

Goths

Tory Bashers

Liberal Democrats

Labour

People who bash England but don't mind living here.

The Occupy Movement

People who protest for the sake of protesting.

People who are Oppressive but call themselves Domineering.

People who think they have power over other people.

People who, when questioned about said 'phony power', actually think they have the nads to tell you how powerful they are.

Moronic people who think they're smart

Gorgeous women who say they are ugly.

Arselicks.

Adkins.

Freedman

Crawley Town FC

Spineless People: I can hate _____for x reason but you can't hate _____ for x reason because that's unfair and bad and wrong.

People who force their religion down my throat.

People who have annoying properly nutcase-worthy habits but refuse to admit that they are insane. Example: Talking/Screaming to oneself, running about screaming, clapping, shouting etc.

People who love to be loud for the sake of it.

People that have no respect for boundaries.

Plastic fans

People who sit there week in week out saying 'get it up field', the aim of the game is pass and move atm.

People who leave and come back repeatedly a lot during an amex match, say, every 5 mins.

Bored yet? I could go on for hours..:albion2:

Yup - most if not all of this but can I add
:

People that walk down the road reading a book?kindle and expect you to get out of their way then when you question their sanity claim that "It's the only time I get to read" - oh yeah cos you're so so so f***ing important I suppose
Pretty f***ing boy bands who landed a record deal cos they were (allegedly) good looking and not on musical merit
Oh and screaming brats too - did anyone mention that

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
People, usually wimmin, who wait for ages for a bus or at the checkout only to be astonished to find they have to pay and just where is their purse?

Studenty types who insist on standing at the front of buses thus the driver thinks the bus is full (when often many seats) so leaves others behind. Tends to happen on 25's after matches.

Looking at some of the other rants above, could somebody post the clip from Reggie Perrin where Jimmy is recruiting for his secret army?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Yup - most if not all of this but can I add
:

People that walk down the road reading a book?kindle and expect you to get out of their way then when you question their sanity claim that "It's the only time I get to read" - oh yeah cos you're so so so f***ing important I suppose
Pretty f***ing boy bands who landed a record deal cos they were (allegedly) good looking and not on musical merit
Oh and screaming brats too - did anyone mention that

i'm quite befuddled that a few people at least shared the sentiment.

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
Studenty types who insist on standing at the front of buses thus the driver thinks the bus is full (when often many seats) so leaves others behind. Tends to happen on 25's after matches.

This drives me up the wall. They cant be arsed to find a seat elsewhere in the bus so block the entrance for everyone else. I`ve found the worst offenders are old ladies bizarrey - you'd think they'd want to sit down

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Drivers who don't indicate.

Reality tv

People that talk about reality tv

People that ask me if I watch a particular reality tv series - do I look brainless?!

Soap operas

Celebrity mags

W.A.G.S and other z-list nobodies (and the expression W.A.G.S).

People who breath their religious beliefs all over you.

Religious (and any other) fundamentalists / bigots / extremists

Self righteous prigs in general

Politicians - insincere, prevaricating slimeballs

Plastic football fans

People (usually media) who keep referring to "Premier League History" as if more than a century of top level football didn't happen e.g "Liverpool have never won The Premier League". Clumsily misleading.

Fools that buy that nonsense!

All tabloids and yes that includes you Daily Mail

Tools that buy that nonsense!

Disproportionately slow drivers.

Disproportionately fast drivers - do these fuckwits REALLY think they are cool and immortal? Really?

People that don't listen.

People that ask questions buy don't wait for the answer

People!

Cold callers.

Slow service.

Groups of teenagers and pre-teens on public transport - screaming is not compulsory in order to be heard, kiddiewinks.

People that overstay welcomes and donn have a sense of others' discomfort / irritation.

Retail companies who insist on making their staff say "can I help you at all?" or other derivations of it...I'll ask when I want help...that's what I have a voice for!

ITV

BBCThree

Local commercial radio

People who play music too loud in cars - you are every bit as uncool and pathetic as you think you are not.

ManUre fans

Other people's farts

The things my wife unjustifiably and repetitively whinges about.

Internet trolls....I recognise and ignore easily but some people don't and feed them.

All the usual irritatin Americanisms.

Low quality Hollywood dross.

People that say 'like' in inappropriate places within a sentence.

....and "I turned found to him / her" etc

Drop downs - idiotic! And now outdated too.

People that seem to live solely to use their mobile phones.

People that play tinny music on loudspeaker on their phones...why? I'd rather listen to a chainsaw than anything played through that.

Injustice.

The Burnley ref.

Right, that'll do for starters! :wink:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you are that bothered by it why don't you request a seat next to the exit?

How many exits are there on a plane not enough to cover the number o0f people who want to sit there and get the leg room. My objection to people reclining the seat is when they bring the food around then I havea problem putting the tray between my stomach and the back of the seat. I know my stomach is too big.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here