Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why.....a moanfest!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
People on trains with laptops out and constantly engaged in very loud so you cannot help but overhear mobile calls. No you are not Gordon Gecko or a captain of industry and even if you are close i don't give a feck and i bet you are probably just playing solitaire! :(

Apple fan boys who would buy a week old turd if Steve Jobs had told them to!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
People on trains with laptops out and constantly engaged in very loud so you cannot help but overhear mobile calls. No you are not Gordon Gecko or a captain of industry and even if you are close i don't give a feck and i bet you are probably just playing solitaire! :(

100% THIS. 'kin hate the numpties. "Oh look at me, I'm sooooo important I have to work on the train. NO YOU FRIGGIN WELL DON'T !!!!

AND, most of them have their pathetic little laptops in bags on wheels that they are not MAN enough to carry, so keep tripping you up or running over your feet with their pathetic little bag. Oh, and stopping at the top of the escalator coming off the tube so they can extend the handle of their PATHETIC LITTLE BAGS, thus preventing you getting off the escalator yourself.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
General

Cash points - especially women getting receipts? WHY? are you going to take the money back incase its not crisp enough? 'Here's the money I took out earlier, Mr Bank Manager, and here is the receipt to prove it' idiots!

BMW drivers - oh jesus its always you..tailgating, idiotic overtaking. Always black BMW's too.

Celebrity culture
Reading (Bmth bias coming out here)...jumped up computer geeks.

So many more, so little time...

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Parents who, when putting their children in the family car, do it from the road side, as opposed to the safety of the pavement.
People who own Husky dogs
Soap addicts who call Coronation Street - "corrie"
Chuggers

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Loose Women

Bruno Mars

ITV football coverage

Portsmouth FC cheating & getting away with it

People who say "but don't you feel sorry for their fans" in relation to Portsmouth FC

Harry Redknapp and the way the media always fawn over him because he chucks them a comedy one liner or two

Stupid, stupid, inane Twitter trends, usually started by dribbling fans of Justin Bieber or One Direction, like #Replace1DSongsWithBanana or anything involving #Beliebers (cringe), or #RIPJustin (where "RIP" disappointingly doesn't stand for what we'd all like it to but "Really Inspiring Person") :sick:

:angry:

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Not being allowed to murder someone who lets their dog dump in a public place and not clear it up. We should have snipers on tall buildings taking them out. it'll soon stop. :angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Portsmouth FC and their deluded pikey fans
People who talk about their dog as if it is a child
The handful of thick, irritating conspiracy theorists on here who won't accept simple fact and proof, while believing anything that pops up on YouTube that suits them.
Sharp elbowed twats who expect everything how they like it, and screw everyone else
Chuggers
Most agents - recruitment or estate
EastEnders and people who talk about it - it is the shittest, badly scripted, poorly acted, and most pointless programme on the telly by a mile.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
100% THIS. 'kin hate the numpties. "Oh look at me, I'm sooooo important I have to work on the train. NO YOU FRIGGIN WELL DON'T !!!!

I either get at 6.55am train, or get an 8.30 train & work on it.... Hmmm what would you do!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Forgive my ignorance, but who, or what, are Chuggers :shrug:
As Simster says - charity muggers. The ones who wear the tabards in the street and talk to you in an over zealous, over chummy, patronising way and spend most of the time trying to put you on a guilt trip. I despise them and in my eyes, they do more harm than good. Although, other people will see it differently, no doubt!

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Facebook... Just for desperate people and nosey c@nts

Twitter......, why?

Jeans these days with elasticated bottoms and half way down your arse.

Impatient people.

Jeremy Kyle culture.

Women bleating about wanting there fake tits taken out on the NHS. You found the money to have them put in for your vanity, but when it comes to potentially saving your life, your skint!

Instant fame x factor boy bands, your not a 'band' at all. You just got together with your mates because your too shit to do it on your own.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Drivers who don't indicate.

Reality tv

People that talk about reality tv

People that ask me if I watch a particular reality tv series - do I look brainless?!

Soap operas

Celebrity mags

W.A.G.S and other z-list nobodies (and the expression W.A.G.S).

People who breath their religious beliefs all over you.

Religious (and any other) fundamentalists / bigots / extremists

Self righteous prigs in general

Politicians - insincere, prevaricating slimeballs

Plastic football fans

People (usually media) who keep referring to "Premier League History" as if more than a century of top level football didn't happen e.g "Liverpool have never won The Premier League". Clumsily misleading.

Fools that buy that nonsense!

All tabloids and yes that includes you Daily Mail

Tools that buy that nonsense!

Disproportionately slow drivers.

Disproportionately fast drivers - do these fuckwits REALLY think they are cool and immortal? Really?

People that don't listen.

People that ask questions buy don't wait for the answer

People!

Cold callers.

Slow service.

Groups of teenagers and pre-teens on public transport - screaming is not compulsory in order to be heard, kiddiewinks.

People that overstay welcomes and donn have a sense of others' discomfort / irritation.

Retail companies who insist on making their staff say "can I help you at all?" or other derivations of it...I'll ask when I want help...that's what I have a voice for!

ITV

BBCThree

Local commercial radio

People who play music too loud in cars - you are every bit as uncool and pathetic as you think you are not.

ManUre fans

Other people's farts

The things my wife unjustifiably and repetitively whinges about.

Internet trolls....I recognise and ignore easily but some people don't and feed them.

All the usual irritatin Americanisms.

Low quality Hollywood dross.

People that say 'like' in inappropriate places within a sentence.

....and "I turned found to him / her" etc

Drop downs - idiotic! And now outdated too.

People that seem to live solely to use their mobile phones.

People that play tinny music on loudspeaker on their phones...why? I'd rather listen to a chainsaw than anything played through that.

Injustice.

The Burnley ref.

Right, that'll do for starters! :wink:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

"People that seem to live solely to use their mobile phones." Seems to be about 99% of women under the age of 30 these days !!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As Simster says - charity muggers. The ones who wear the tabards in the street and talk to you in an over zealous, over chummy, patronising way and spend most of the time trying to put you on a guilt trip

And they always start out with a question like this:

"Hi there! [beaming smile] Can I just take two minutes of your time to ask if you think it's acceptable that fifty million African children aged four or under die every year in horrific agony due to AIDS/hepatitis B/starvation/dysentery/malnutrition?"

Which of course isn't remotely acceptable, but doesn't make me a complete and utter bastard if I decline to stop and discuss it further, as they try to imply.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Adding to this is those that take their phone into the gym. They do a couple of weights (add choice of workout here) then spend 5 mins texting, another couple of weights, text, weights ..... Can people not go without outside contact for an hour or so while they have a workout.

I've noted some of them now using their mobiles while they're exercising. Some airhead will be on an exercise bike or the treadmill and will spend all her time texting or nattering to someone. Why FFS ?!?!?!? Do they think that they'll stop breathing if they put their phone down or switch it off for a few minutes?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
People who go to gigs and then spend the whole set huddled together talking with their mates; of course, they have to shout to make themselves heard above the sound of the band, which ruins it for everyone else nearby.

Why spend £15-40 to go and see a band if you're going to have a natter all the way through; just go the pub instead.:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here