Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why.....a moanfest!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'd like to add -
drivers who are not disabled nor in possession of a blue badge, parking selfishly and illegally in disabled bays. This means you, white van f***ing man

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
And they always start out with a question like this:

"Hi there! [beaming smile] Can I just take two minutes of your time to ask if you think it's acceptable that fifty million African children aged four or under die every year in horrific agony due to AIDS/hepatitis B/starvation/dysentery/malnutrition?"

Which of course isn't remotely acceptable, but doesn't make me a complete and utter bastard if I decline to stop and discuss it further, as they try to imply.

I'm glad it's not just me. I'm fed up with being made to feel as if I'm more of a bastard to humanity than the 3rd Reich. I do care and if I'd limitless time and money, then yes of course I'd help. Unfortunately, my disabled wife is in greater need of my attention than a poor little 8 year old from Malawi

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
old people who think it's acceptable to be rude ,as if they've somehow earned the right to be by dodging the grim reaper.

ex young offenders knocking on my door selling overpriced cleaning products from a bag....no I don't want a shitty dish cloth for a fiver & no I don't give a f*** about your rehabilitation, you should have behaved yourself in the first place you little cvnt.

AND they are ALWAYS northerners.

Last edited:

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Cold callers.
People phoning you for you to do a survey/to say your computer has a virus etc
Drivers who don't indicate
Drivers misusing parent/child parking spaces and disabled spaces.
Some Americanisms like congradulations.
Builders bums.
Owners not clearing their dogs mess up.
Drivers who don't thank you for letting them through.
People who talk really loudly to each other so you hear every word.
Many more I can't think of at the moment.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
99% of people in this site :biggrin:

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
New parents that cant stop talking about their new-born baby, yes i'm sure they are proud, but i really couldn't give a toss when it had it's first crap, how many times it woke them through the night or how sore the mums nipples are from breast feeding. They then throw the baby at you to hold and find it so funny when it pukes on your shoulder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here