[Albion] Who's bought tickets tickets to sell to Arsenal fans????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Clever move by the club The Arsenal fans will wave the half of their scarf that scores and if its the Arsenal half they can throw them out having charged them for seat and a crap scarf

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Clever move by the club The Arsenal fans will wave the half of their scarf that scores and if its the Arsenal half they can throw them out having charged them for seat and a crap scarf

I hope not I am aiming to buy one on Sunday myself

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Out of curiosity why?? I could understand if we played a foreign team like Barca or Benfica etc but why Arsenal, we have played them before and will play them again?

I have never seen Brighton play Arsenal and I just think it will be a good momento, and you say Brighton will play them again and that may well be right, but it might not be in the near future if things go really pear shaped this season and let's face it that is still a distinct possibility at present

Lady B started her football supporting history as a Spurs fan, living in London. She has, by now, more or less recovered from this unfortunate set of circumstances, except in one significant respect. She will definitely NOT tolerate an Arsenal fan sitting anywhere near her next Sunday.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I was in east stand last time and didn't see any, although i was on the front row. Shouldn't be allowed but of course will happen. Not sure much to see here unless it kicks off on the day

Jul 7, 2003
I have never seen Brighton play Arsenal and I just think it will be a good momento, and you say Brighton will play them again and that may well be right, but it might not be in the near future if things go really pear shaped this season and let's face it that is still a distinct possibility at present

If you want a momento buy a programme. That may be worth a few pence in the future unlike those crappy scarves.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I took my half and half arsenal-BHA fan to the Amex a couple seasons ago when we played em. He left as a seagull after that thriller and has been to several BHA games since. He now counts himself foremost a BHA fan. When we drew them again I noticed he was saying we as in albion. Good job Agent Portlock I say! So take your unable to attend Emirates brighton based arsenal fans and turn em over to Albion for a life sentence. It can be done!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There only season ticket holders at the Amex because they are too tight to buy season tickets at Arsenal!!

Or too far down the waiting list. I know a Brighton STH who keeps on about Arsenal so his son sent in an application for an Arsenal ST and he received a letter back saying he was no 26000 on the waiting list or similar.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
That very much depends on how they behave.

As I said earlier in the thread there are numerous Arsenal fans who have Season Tickets at The Amex and that's fine they pay their money, but what I hope doesn't happen is they all decide to support their first team on Sunday and spoil what will be a great day for Brighton , it's not often the club get one of the big boys and nothing should spoil that

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
Also I hope the Arsenal fans with Brighton Season Tickets haven't managed to get their Arsenal supporting chums a ticket as well. It will be a difficult enough task for the Brighton players as it is, they need as much support from the stands from the Amex faithful as possible

:ascarf:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I bought tickets tickets, but only for myself and my mates mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports