Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's bought tickets tickets to sell to Arsenal fans????

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've managed to get 500 tickets in the North stand for my Arsenal supporting mates, their mates mates, their mates mates mates Dads, their Dads mates Dads, their Uncle's second cousin, and a guy from Canonbury called Clive.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Should imagine there will be a load of neutral Twickers types buying tickets for themselves and their kids to see 'a top Premier League club' in action. They certainly won't be buying tickets to watch the Albion, same as all those in the biggest dumbest queue I ever did see at Withdean - to watch a midweek cup match between Albion youth team and Chelsea youth team.

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
I've managed to get 500 tickets in the North stand for my Arsenal supporting mates, their mates mates, their mates mates mates Dads, their Dads mates Dads, their Uncle's second cousin, and a guy from Canonbury called Clive.
That was the League Cup game in 1979; bloody hundreds of them in there. Always hated Arsenal since that night - and the 4-0 on 1st day of the season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Be interesting what the reaction of brighton fans will be when arsenal score and a load of Londoners jump up and celebrate in the "home" end. I seem to remember playing West Ham up there and when butters scored, a few brighton fans to the right of us in the West Ham area got a right pasting!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
There was that woman (possibly in the WSU) at the last game vs Arsenal who was wearing a half and half BHA and Arsenal shirt !!

Oh, and ive been to the emirates a few times despite not actually being an Arsenal fan - so they probably want the favour returned - sorry :(

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Be interesting what the reaction of brighton fans will be when arsenal score and a load of Londoners jump up and celebrate in the "home" end. I seem to remember playing West Ham up there and when butters scored, a few brighton fans to the right of us in the West Ham area got a right pasting!

Indeed, at Wembley when Zola scored the winner, we were right at the back & saw the outcome of 10 separate individuals jumping up to celebrate way in front of us. None saw the rest of the game, most of them were glad to be helped out with the protection of stewards

Arsenal visits to Brighton have caused a surprising number of issues in the past, the 'boring library' viewpoint often ain't the case

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I quite regularly have responsibility for a spare ticket which often goes to an Arsenal fan (originally from Ireland, now lives in Brighton), and I'd like to think would have us down as his second team - he certainly gets into it enough. If I'd had a spare for this one and he'd wanted it, I wouldn't have turned round and said "no you can't cos it's Arsenal this time". Sorry if that's not the 'right' attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here