Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's bought tickets tickets to sell to Arsenal fans????

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm fine with an Arsenal fan taking an otherwise empty seat. As long as they don't take exception to me calling their players *****, Wenger a **** etc. if they do they may get a clip around the ear.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm fine with an Arsenal fan taking an otherwise empty seat. As long as they don't take exception to me calling their players *****, Wenger a **** etc. if they do they may get a clip around the ear.

I agree with this but object to a STH buying their ticket deliberately to sell to a gooner.

Jan 30, 2008
Be interesting what the reaction of brighton fans will be when arsenal score and a load of Londoners jump up and celebrate in the "home" end. I seem to remember playing West Ham up there and when butters scored, a few brighton fans to the right of us in the West Ham area got a right pasting!
yeah, I was in the Bobby moore stand that day
regards
DR

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Too be fair it will be interesting to get an insiders view of the premiership ready experience, I think the feedback will be invaluable. Too many people not thinking outside the box.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Too be fair it will be interesting to get an insiders view of the premiership ready experience, I think the feedback will be invaluable. Too many people not thinking outside the box.

Been to the Emirates a few times, in my view :
Catering - Amex wins
Seating/view - draw for seating comfort, prefer Amex for views as being smaller helps
Shop - draw
Transport - Amex wins
Atmosphere - Amex wins
Only lose significantly on the most important thing...........

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have a spare ticket available for the game and spoke to the club who said that they cannot take returns.

It was suggested that I find someone else to take it. I wasn't sure that the club would encourage that, but the adviser said it was fine although we are, in a sense, responsible for their behaviour.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
And what should all the season ticket holders who are Arsenal fans and who have bought tickets for themselves be doing with their heads? (there are quite a few of them, I know for a fact)

When I lived in north London I would occasionally go along and see the 4rse with pals who supported a whole range of clubs. In fact I work with a bloke who was brought up a Wolves fan but has a season ticket at the Emirates...so what?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I have never seen Brighton play Arsenal and I just think it will be a good momento, and you say Brighton will play them again and that may well be right, but it might not be in the near future if things go really pear shaped this season and let's face it that is still a distinct possibility at present

Don't understand those half and half scarves personally...

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Catering - Amex wins
Seating/view - draw for seating comfort, prefer Amex for views as being smaller helps
Shop - draw
Transport - Amex wins
Atmosphere - Amex wins

I agree with you entirely...the Emirates is a very bland experience. Too far from the action, no atmosphere, too corporate.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How many Arsenal will be in our ends?? Plenty on different Arsenal forums claiming they've got tickets, got to be 3,000+.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Catering - Amex wins
Shop - draw
Transport - Amex wins
Atmosphere - Amex wins

Sorry my post was a light hearted quip, but you are right having been to the Emirates in the Clock End a few times I have to agree. An Arsenal supporter will be sitting next to me (daughter) my seat will be half and half, although last time it went towards Brighton at the end.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Its Gooner kick off big time if there are ********nal fans in with the Albion Fans.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry my post was a light hearted quip, but you are right having been to the Emirates in the Clock End a few times I have to agree. An Arsenal supporter will be sitting next to me (daughter) my seat will be half and half, although last time it went towards Brighton at the end.

Nah It was a good shout........I was really observing that if Arsenal is the model, then we are PR, apart from the, er, football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here