Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will join us in the PL ? Playoff thread

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Leeds v FL Derby
West Brom v Villa

Possibly best for us if FL Derby win them.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Don't like Derby, but i dislike Boro even more, so this works out well. May seem a tad hypocritical me saying this too, but I think it's important that Pulis-ball is kept as far away from the PL as possible

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Derby are too entitled and I agree with Danny Rose about white boy Lampard getting his break at Derby while Sol Campbell had to make do with Macclesfield. Not great.
Nothing to do with Lampard being white, Sol Campbell is a complete bellend. I remember one interview with him (maybe documentary) where he explained why he wouldn't make an effort for George Graham almost from the moment he became manager. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. Hughton, on the other hand, is the model of class and I'm delighted he's managed us. It's nothing to do with race.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Saturday

12:30 Villa v West Brom
5:15 FL Derby v Leeds

Tuesday

8:00 West Brom v Villa

Wednesday

7:45 Leeds v FL Derby

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I'd echo the sentiments above of "anyone but Leeds"
In order of preference I suppose Derby, West Brom, Villa, Leeds but it's a close run thing between Derby and the Baggies. Definitely don't want dirty Leeds and Villa still feel that they're only playing in the Championship because of a mistake in spelling their name wrong on the application form.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Leeds and Derby will ultimately try to out bottle each other, the playoff winner won’t come from these 2.

That leaves Villa v West Brom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Leeds and Villa will spend big - not that it always ends well - plus they have good managers.

Derby have the weakest squad and won’t spend

So Derby

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Villa, Baggies and Leeds have overseas billionaire owners, therefore I'll go for FL Derby, owned by local businessman Mel Morris.

Jimmy Grimble

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Villa v West Brom, 12:30

Villa going up makes next season harder. Come on West Brom.

Albion, albion....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A West Brom vs Derby final with a Derby win would be my choice

Villa and Leeds screwing it up would be perfect, fans gutted and kicking off, less threat to us next season because they are both likely to spend VERY big.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here