Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will join us in the PL ? Playoff thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Derby are too entitled and I agree with Danny Rose about white boy Lampard getting his break at Derby while Sol Campbell had to make do with Macclesfield. Not great.

Anyone but entitled Leeds or Derby or Villa. Bristol please.

Sol Campbell struggled to get a job simply because he is plain odd. I thought Frank Lampard would fall flat on his face but he’s impressed me. I also have a soft spot for Derby and really do feel for their fans, who have had to endure choking for years now.

FL Derby for me

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Brizzle City for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Sol Campbell struggled to get a job simply because he is plain odd. I thought Frank Lampard would fall flat on his face but he’s impressed me. I also have a soft spot for Derby and really do feel for their fans, who have had to endure choking for years now.

FL Derby for me

Agree about Campbell's personality. Still not convinced by Lampard though, big budget and they've been inconsistent, and even now might not crawl over the playoff line.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
would like Bristol City

I'd imagine whoever wins the all Brummie semi will go up

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brizzle City for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are the lesser of the four evils for me.

Leeds: no explanation needed

Boro: absolute shithole of a place full of shithead fans

Derby: I remember a visit there in the 70s where some of us were late getting in. They marched us around the pitch on the orange running track. We were pelted with coins. I bear a grudge so hope they choke in the playoffs.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Sorry blokes, I've got to go. My mrs is doing a cooking competition in the back part of a church. It's the closest I will be to a church on Sunday morning in the last 30 years. I can't wait to talk to the priest.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I like Bristol City, I’ve seen a few City games this year as I’m going dating a girl from Bristol. They are actually a really nice club, much like the Albion, similar following, nice new (half of the stadium) ground. Also Lee Johnson is a good manager, I personally think he would be a perfect fit for Hughton if and when he is no longer our manager. The main benefit is they would go straight back down as they really struggle to score goals.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like Bristol City, I’ve seen a few City games this year as I’m going dating a girl from Bristol. They are actually a really nice club, much like the Albion, similar following, nice new (half of the stadium) ground. Also Lee Johnson is a good manager, I personally think he would be a perfect fit for Hughton if and when he is no longer our manager. The main benefit is they would go straight back down as they really struggle to score goals.

I still haven’t forgotten “Better luck next season Brighton” :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rotherham 0 Middlesbrough 2

If FL Derby don't win, Middlesbrough are on course for the final playoff spot.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What about Massive? How are they doing?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here