[Football] Who will join us in the PL ? Playoff thread

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dire match.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Salford City are catching up with Citeh.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Derby could play all night and still not score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Away goals count as normal goals, all still to play for in both semi-finals, although I can't see FL Derby progressing at Leeds now.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why is the Stadium of Light so empty??

They took 44,000 to Wembley in March, can’t be more than about 15,000 watching them against the #twats

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
There is quite a lot of seats on show....rather strange as the match is a big one.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't see the West Brom penalty claim.
Saw the Derby one, felt the Derby player came from behind and wasn't trying to win the ball, just get his leg in front of the Leeds defender and collapsed on the floor. Shouldn't have been a pen, imo.

I really can't bring myself to want any of them to succeed. It's always funny to see Derby and Leeds slip up (especially when, as with Leeds this year, they have looked good for automatic promotion for a notable period. Villa just feels too soon for them to bounce back, like it would feed into a 'we are a premier league side, we're just visiting the championship' sense about them that pervades even though they're in their second year down there and are relying on play offs. West Brom still have a bad taste in my mouth about the Bon incident, exacerbated by their sacking of Darren Moore when they were still doing fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here