Who Will be the next player McGhee falls out with?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
So who will be the next person to fall out with the beloved McGhee?

My vote is for Henderson. As an 'international' he'll be miffed to find that Kuipers has become the No1 choice following a blinding display at Bristol City.

McGhee will use all his man-management skills to turn the incident into a major fall-out. Henderson will be dumped in the reserves with no prospect of a first-team game until he has apologised. McGhee will insist that Hendo has to apologise to him in front of the entire first-team squad in eighteen different languages while standing on one leg and dressed as a woman.

The club will issue a statement regretting Henderson's departure to a Premiership club. It will also mention that we hope to sign a striker really really soon.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Taylor159370 said:
Alexandre Frutos - watch this space.

I agree, he's the most likely player to fall out with McGhee next, although I'm not saying he will fall out with McGhee.

The-Libertine said:
Henderson will be dumped in the reserves
How odd, you think playing for the Reserves is an awful punishment when you are not selected for the first team? No wonder you think McGhee falls out with everyone, I guess all those lads who beat Palace tonight must have all fallen out with McGhee not to be playing in the first team :dunce:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The-Libertine said:
My vote is for Henderson. As an 'international' he'll be miffed to find that Kuipers has become the No1 choice following a blinding display at Bristol City.

Even with a clean sheet with a dozen world class saves and scoring the winner from a 30 yard freekick Kuipers still wouldn't be No1

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Re: Re: Who Will be the next player McGhee falls out with?

80's Seagull said:
Even with a clean sheet with a dozen world class saves and scoring the winner from a 30 yard freekick Kuipers still wouldn't be No1

With a blindfold on and one hand tied behind his back.

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: Re: Who Will be the next player McGhee falls out with?

DAMANCLAY said:
With a blindfold on and one hand tied behind his back.

And a tatto on his forehead saying "I love McGhee".

;)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:
Have we got any of Knight's mates left, or has the purging been completed?

Kuipers, Lynch and Frutos to be the next victims.

Frutos is the only one i can see out of that crew. Kuipers has had his turn and had the bollocks to apologise, Cant see why he would fall out with Lynch, Frutos has a reason to fall out with him.

Think all Knights mates have gone.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Taylor159370 said:
Alexandre Frutos - watch this space.

Good call. Frutos was one of our better players last year and will be frustrated to be left out this season. He is one of our better players and we should develop a system to accomodate him, although that is probably beyond McGhee.

D

Deleted member 2719

Dougal said:
depends which players get above their station and start acting like pricks

Strange that under Adams, Talyor and Coppell we had a great team spirit and no pricks and now we find we have a team of them how could that have happened?

??? :p

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Re: Re: Who Will be the next player McGhee falls out with?

80's Seagull said:

There are a few players in the squad, no matter how badly they perform will always be in the team because McGhee likes them. One of these is Hendo. The reason Kuipers got so frustrated and went on loan was that he wasn't getting the chance to play first team football, even when he performed well in the reserves.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Mouldy Boots said:
Strange that under Adams, Talyor and Coppell we had a great team spirit and no pricks and now we find we have a team of them how could that have happened?

??? :p

Leon Knight happened.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kinky Gerbils said:
Mark Mcghee let it happen

Mark McGhee let Leon Knight become a petulant child? Dont see that one im afraid. Looks like CKR is the last disruptive one anyway.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
DAMANCLAY said:
Mark McGhee let Leon Knight become a petulant child? Dont see that one im afraid. Looks like CKR is the last disruptive one anyway.

Mark Mcghee brought In Mccammon, Jarrett and Ckr - both ith a dodge past.

But hey ho, it cant be any part Mcghee's fault can it?

Knight, Ckr and Jarrett have all gone to bigger clubs now while the current Brighton side is rotting.

Im not stupid enough to realise it was in anyway all Mcghee's fault but he let it get this far and he signed the players and let them carry on in the way they did for so long.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Leon Knight happened.

:lolol:

That's good. It's Leon Knight's fault that Kuipers threw a paddy, that Jarrett was sent packing, that CKR decided he couldn't be arsed?

Nothing like a scapegoat ... although you might want to look at someone who's actually been at the club all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports