Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who went to Brighton / Notts county

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I was there, does that mean I have priority on tickets for this year? :) Went to the cup final as well if that helps

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ditto. I may be wrong here but was that not the very first year the play-offs were introduced?

Not sure about that but the following season was the 1st of the Premier League?

I was there and even back then Warnock's team were cynical and professional cheats slowing the game down with feigned injuries every time we were having a good spell.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
301312_10150280835911433_5131686_n.jpg

Me and my mates 20 years old at the play off finals 91

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep (I don't think I cried, and I cry all the time)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I was there. It was the day before I started my first ever job as a van drivers assistant (van boy)

Saw John Robinson walking through Newhaven on my first day of work.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Loads of memories. I was a student in London so I saw very little of the Albion that year. My Brighton mates came to stay at mine and we had a really long game of footy on west ham park the night before, then got on it. I was still pissed from the night before when I arrived at The Lord Nelson in Old Street, my first experience of strippers.

County were a good side. Mark draper and tommy Johnson were quality. I loved Dean Wilkins interview after the game. Amazing that he was so upset that we lost he had forgotten that he had scored at Wembley.

When I got home, tired, emotional and alone I discovered that my landlady had pinched my chequebook. Gutted

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Oh yes...was working the Wembley Confererence Centre day before, and after.......and staying in Wembley Hilton...together with Warnock and Notts County...their smug faces, I will always remember after the game...I was gutted

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I was in the Olympic Gallery that day, amazing view, terrible result. Can't believe I was only 17. Never thought I would get to do it again, here's hoping...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep. I was there.

We have only been in the play-offs twice before but we have always made the final.

When we were 6th we lost, convincingly.

When we were fourth, we won promotion.

We can't be 6th this season................

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was there. A big disappointment of a day, sadly. I'm glad the stadium's been rebuilt as we never won at the old one.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I was so drunk I thought it was only 2-1 til I woke up the next day.

Remember getting kicked out the Ark pub in Newhaven at 2am 'cos they were shutting, only to remember that I didn't live in Newhaven any more...I lived in Pompey.
Got my old mum up at half 2 in the morning and asked if my old room was still free

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here