Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who we gonna hate next season ?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Let's feel the love. What's the need for hate?
It has the potential to be a very enjoyable season.
Bournemouth, Yeovil, Doncaster, Reading, QPR, Wigan what is there to hate? All have reasonable supporters.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Reading and Qpr

should take some decent numbers away again next season with two above, Bournemouth, Charlton, Millwall and a few midland teams.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Let's feel the love. What's the need for hate?
It has the potential to be a very enjoyable season.
Bournemouth, Yeovil, Doncaster, Reading, QPR, Wigan what is there to hate? All have reasonable supporters.

This. Even Blackburn I feel sorry for now.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Who we gonna hate next season ?
Same as last season. Those who are spoiling my view during the last 5-10 minutes because they won't stay for the whole match!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I will miss Palace because they are such a natural and easy target, it won't be the same without them.

No doubt Mr Adkins will manage to get under most peoples skins at some point but can't really say that I have any bad feelings for Reading, Charlton, Millwall or even Bournemouth.

If QPR are sensible they will stay below the radar for a few weeks rather than give it the billy big bollocks because that could be a Wolves style car crash waiting to happen.

My dislike used to be saved for Leeds but now McDermott is in charge I will be interested to see how they progress. Whereas Sheff Weds - what is there to like? I'm not keen on their Club, ground, style of hoofball or fans. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here