Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who we gonna hate next season ?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Perhaps we could consider just getting on with winning football matches without worrying about how our rivals are doing and attendances at their ground? Novel idea, don't suppose it will catch on!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It will still be Palace and always wil be. I predict a home win against them in one of the cup competitions. Not that it will make up for what has happened this month.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Reading definitely. It's too much to ask but I'd LOVE them to get relegated.

Millwall are a pitiful excuse of a club - I can't really dislike them if I'm honest. And Charlton are too nice. And both are great local away days.

I'm ready to dislike QPR intensely just because of their recent history, but their fans really haven't done much to deserve any sort of scorn to be fair. And they're not keen on Palace or indeed Luton, so they do seem to have impeccable taste.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Some Sheffield Wednesday fans seem to have taken a disliking to us if the comments appearing on here within minutes of losing the play off semi are anything to go by.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Reading for their past and recent poaching strategy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Some Sheffield Wednesday fans seem to have taken a disliking to us if the comments appearing on here within minutes of losing the play off semi are anything to go by.
I'm fairly certain Sheffield Wednesday would have been far more happy if Palace had f**ked it up. Fans have long memories, and Wednesday lost that match against Palace 3 years ago when a win would have sent Palace down instead of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here