Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who we gonna hate next season ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
With Southampton disappearing over the horizon Palace limping into the sunset and Pompey going to hell
Who do we focus on hating next season our nearest derby next season is Bournmouth :facepalm:

Why do you need to hate anyone ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why do you need to hate anyone ?
Because rivalries are the lifeblood of football, however bizarre.

We've had needle matches with Luton, Bournemouth, Orient, Reading and Southampton down the years. Are you telling me you haven't had the same?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Nigel-Adkins_2463521b.jpg

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Clearly Reading. There's been a bit of needle since we pipped them a whle back- AND they tried to nick Poyet....

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Clearly we need to love all opposing fans with an undying passion.

They'll hate that. :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Because rivalries are the lifeblood of football, however bizarre.

We've had needle matches with Luton, Bournemouth, Orient, Reading and Southampton down the years. Are you telling me you haven't had the same?

Of course we have but I don't hate them , even your lot . I dislike you but I don't hate you .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You recruiting for "wall" haters? I'm looking forward to Charlton away next season. One of my favourite moments of the year was singing "we hate palace more than you" only to stop and hear that your lot were singing it back to us. Unity!

One of your favourite moments of the year was that? Probably the most cringeworthy incident of the entire season? Jesus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here