Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who was the POOREST signing of the burke era?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I haven't written off Manu as a dud just yet. He clearly wasn't up to speed with the Championship and thinks he is our best player hence the tantrums but I think given a run of games he may well produce something for us next season

Being linked heavily with a permanent move to Excelsior. No talent on show whatsoever in his time with us and clearly has the wrong attitude to succeed with this squad.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
a lot of his good signings came early in his spell- which begs the question, what went so spectacularly wrong for him?

I would think that whilst signed under Burke, he had hardly any input and it was Gus who sourced them.

Kuzczak
Orlandi
Spanish Dave
Ulloa
Bridge
Ward
Upson
Bruno
Stephens
Teixera
Stockdale

Burke was a failure a complete and utter ****ing disaster borne out by the fact that only Stephens and Stockers are the ones we really want to keep

He sacked the scout that found Ulloa.

Tex was a Sami introduction via Stevie G. So cant claim that one.

If you remember it was Burke who ****ed about with Ward, willy waving over the £200k that Wolves wanted thinking we could get him for free when Burnley nabbed him last min which meant we were left to get J Bennett seconds into the season. Just pay the ****ing £200k (wages were already agreed) thats when I knew we were going to have a shit season when we are willy waving over £200k for a recognised, half decent championship left back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here