Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants to join in and LAUGH at the people who left early and missed our goal .

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I've noticed that a lot of people arrive late at Withdean, maybe they should move the kick off time forward to 8pm, as it was in the first season at Withdean.

No matter what you say about people leaving early, the fact is that people will continue to leave early. The club should liase with Connex, Thameslink and Brighton Buses to ensure that people don't have to wait when they leave which is the main reason for early leavers.

I just hope people don't do the same at the Mill Stad as they are so used to leaving early....

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
There`s a train driver called Jim who sits behind us in the South Stand. He`s a massive wind up merchant and a great laugh but he has a habit of trickling off at or around injury time. On Thursday, he left at half time of Extra Time saying "We`re playing crap and were never going to score". He got a phone call from us after Virgo equalised! And Jim, if you are reading this, I strongly advise you not to renew for next season as in the wind-up stakes you`re going to be absolutely Mullered!!!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
On Southeast Today at 6.30 there was footage of several fans leaving Withdean shaking their heads at the cameras and saying we'd had it.

A bald headed bloke who wears lots of earrings was being interviewed when the roar went up that Virgo had scored. It suddenly registered with him that we had scored a goal and he shouted 'Let's get back in'

Cue 20 or so fans running back into Withdean and he was interviewed again after the penalties :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Any way that clip could be posted somewhere? Would be bloody hilarious :lolol:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I know the bloke you mean! I saw him at Bristol, he's got albion tattoos up his arms and yet he leaves a game early!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Did anyone tape it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here