Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who should replace Potter ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tommy Tuchel’s out of work and rumours that Poyet applied for the Sunderland job recently so might fancy finishing what he started here.

There is no way that Gus Poyet will be allowed anywhere near this club, and rightly so. The jug-eared knut.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not a bad shout at all, although l've a feeling that many will disagree, given that he was only recently given the old heave ho by a club even deeper in the mire than us.

He does however have more of a proven record than Harry Potter, having led West Brom into the Premier League in the first place, and prior to that managing West Ham there, before getting, somewhat unfairly, the sack.
He was sacked for digging out the board for lack of signings, not sure this would be the best place for him :whistle:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
So far we have

Slaven Bilić
Mauricio Pochettino
Zidane
Billy Reid
Luciano Spalletti
Adam Lallana
Swansman
Thomas Frank
Marco Silva
Alan Mullery
Tony Bloom
Leon Knight
Paolo Di Canio
Mr Bean
Thomas Tuchel
Gordon Ramsey
Gus Poyet
Lucien Favre
Gary Glitter
Mussolini
Gareth Ainsworth
Alex Neill

Does anyone know the limit for options on an NSC poll ?

So ... apart from Slaven Bilic, absolutely no-one realistic or arguably better than what we’ve got. Hmmm. I wonder if there is an alternative solution.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Why? He just got relegated?

Genuinely confused. Please sell why he’d be a good appointment, as to me I feel we’d go down with him for sure.

I can’t stand Eddie Howe, smug faced bell end that he is.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

Genuinely confused. Please sell why he’d be a good appointment, as to me I feel we’d go down with him for sure.

As opposed to potter who had zero experience at this level and are heading in the same direction
Eddie took a small club from nowhere to prem and kept the there for a few seasons
Went down yes but had injuries to key players didn’t take long for callum Wilson to b snapped up
Most mangers have some tough times attached to there history
No way would he be any worse than we have now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Had a shit load of injuries for 2 seasons

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What club is Oscar Garcia managing this month? It must be our turn to have him again soon.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

I’m now Potter out, but only when we have a suitable replacement. For me that would be Howe. He led a tinpot team to 5 years in the Prem and a 9th place finish. They played some exciting, practical football. Contrary to many people on here, I never found him particularly smug either. I hate Bournemouth because I spent so long resenting the fact that they were above us even though they are a smaller club than us.

Those who’d like Bilic can’t use the “relegation” argument with Howe. He too had an outstanding season with West Ham, but subsequently went on to be fired from the Hammers and West Brom because they believed he’d take them down to the Championship. And they’re both bigger clubs than B’muff.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I’m now Potter out, but only when we have a suitable replacement. For me that would be Howe. He led a tinpot team to 5 years in the Prem and a 9th place finish. They played some exciting, practical football. Contrary to many people on here, I never found him particularly smug either. I hate Bournemouth because I spent so long resenting the fact that they were above us even though they are a smaller club than us.

Those who’d like Bilic can’t use the “relegation” argument with Howe. He too had an outstanding season with West Ham, but subsequently went on to be fired from the Hammers and West Brom because they believed he’d take them down to the Championship. And they’re both bigger clubs than B’muff.

Potter in but you make a good case.

For me Eddie would be another Potter. So if we changed now I can’t see it making enough difference given the personnel we have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here