Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who should replace Potter ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seeing as the latest poll shows a large majority for getting rid of Potter, who should we replace him with ?

Because I'm sure TB wouldn't do a half-arsed job and get rid without having a replacement lined up so who do you think he should line up before he swings the axe ?

Very simple thread, name the replacement (maybe having given the name, feel free to give reasons) but it's pointless posting if you don't have a name :wink:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
wasn't this done a couple of days ago ....pointless , look at me thread ....neither Bilic or Howe are worth risking getting rid of Potter ....Pochettino or Zidane yes , them 2 no.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Tony Bloom.

One things for certain if I was TB I'd be having GP in my ****in office to explain his idiotic team selection and ****in telling him to get Bissouma, Alzate Welbeck and Maupay on the bloody pitch in lieu of Gross, Propper, AliJ and Bernado for the next game.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A gamble, but clearly that's what Potter was as well, and there's at least £150 million of TV money at stake, (and fully prepared to get shot down) Adam Lallana, Player manager, assisted by a proven EPL Number 2, Joe Jordan who was at Pompey with Harry is currently out of work, Craig Shakespeare who was at Leicester and Watford or even Mark McGhee.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Allegedly playing worse automatically leads to more points so Im thinking maybe Joe Kinnear or Steve Kean.

Ian Holloway, Tony Pulis, Neil Warnock, Alan Pardew and Frank de Boer are some other candidates that would make people happy in here.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Slaven Bilić (available, passionate, proven at this level)

Not a bad shout at all, although l've a feeling that many will disagree, given that he was only recently given the old heave ho by a club even deeper in the mire than us.

He does however have more of a proven record than Harry Potter, having led West Brom into the Premier League in the first place, and prior to that managing West Ham there, before getting, somewhat unfairly, the sack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here