Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on here saw the Albion play at the Goldstone?

Did you see the Albion play at the Goldstone?

• Total voters

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
yep i went there several times but one of the things i remember is a old bloke dying of a heart attack at the match when i was i kid i thought he was asleep but they took him away at half time and i also remember Brian Horton running through on goal and i was waiting for him to shoot and the plonker passed it out wide and it lossed us the game and i never forgave him for that

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
Why you laugh. A mass of away support always out sing the homes fans. I would say you did a good job at ours back in 2002 during your 5-0 battering.

That's charitable of you to say but no we didn't. From what I remember we were as shit as our team that day.

Yes, indeed. My first game for the Albion was on May 20th, 1966 against Workington at home. It was one of the better games in the '65-'66 season: Brian Tawse, Wally Gould, and my old mate Bill Cassidy scored to give us a 3-1 victory over Workington (remember them?). A poor crowd, though: only 9,137 turned up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes, indeed. My first game for the Albion was on May 20th, 1966 against Workington at home. It was one of the better games in the '65-'66 season: Brian Tawse, Wally Gould, and my old mate Bill Cassidy scored to give us a 3-1 victory over Workington (remember them?). A poor crowd, though: only 9,137 turned up.

I remember you and George Dalton hurtling down those flanks.

derek furlong

Mar 16, 2007
worthing
Yep,since 1974.My mum thought it would be a good idea to get me intrerested in football.What a mistake that was,[for her].No finer way to grow up,than to experience Tribalism through football and BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here