Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the worst regularly playing player in the Premier League?

Sep 27, 2011
Bodmin, Cornwall
Loving the shouts of Titus Bramble... How he still plays in the top division I will never know!

Off subject I would love to see Shaun Maloney in a better squad! I know he had a chance at Villa but he seems to have finally adapted

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He is utterly fantastic! The body and bravery of a gnat too.

I would rather have Andre Santos at left back than Danny Rose or Joe Bennett - but then I'd have Kerry Mayo (now) ahead of all of them.

*edit*
So, minutes later... Danny Rose scores! He can thank me later.

That's pure insanity. Danny Rose is very good. Santos is HATED and ridiculed by the Arsenal fans who have seen him much more than us, google it. He's laughably bad, would struggle in the Championship.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What division is Wes Brown playing in?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well worst strikers anyway.....
16ieh6h.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When was the last time Aaron Ramsey had a good game?

I have never rated him. But he was splendid on sunday against United. Generally though, he doesn't score goals and he isn't creative. Good individual but what can he add to a team? Not my type of player - invisible.

That's pure insanity. Danny Rose is very good. Santos is HATED and ridiculed by the Arsenal fans who have seen him much more than us, google it. He's laughably bad, would struggle in the Championship.

Arsenal fans know all about pathetic fullbacks, their treatment of Emmanuel Eboue was absolutely spot on.

Couldn't disagree more, big, big fan of Danny Welbeck......

What does he do? Seriously. Runs around. Puts in the leg work. Does a job.

So does a mule.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jose Bosingwa
by a mile of the country type

Jeez is he rubbish!

TNBA

TTF

This.

Even when Chelski won the CL, their most ardent supporters and ex players openly said they won it in-spite of him, "the worst defender at actually defending they'd seen in a Chelsea kit.

Got even worse at QPR, and strikes me as someone solely in it for the money.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Nonsense. He is DEADLY against the dross teams! Tears them apart.

Rarely does it in big games, against good opponents. Useless for England every game he has played though.

Gabriel Obertan of Newcastle is a ridiculous player.

Yeah,I suppose I was just thinking about last years Euros when he absolutely melted.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Yeah,I suppose I was just thinking about last years Euros when he absolutely melted.

Comfortably the worst England player in the last decade. Like Wally Zaah, all he is is a dancer and a diver. Neither of which are important for football.

Danny Graham is probably worth a shout too.

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
The apologists love that one. He plays the Barnes role.

Without being a goal threat.

Well I just find it hard to believe that Alex Ferguson, the most successful league manager in English football, has given more than one hundred appearances to a player that you are claiming is the worst player in the league. Clearly you are a much better judge of a player's ability.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Well I just find it hard to believe that Alex Ferguson, the most successful league manager in English football, has given more than one hundred appearances to a player that you are claiming is the worst player in the league. Clearly you are a much better judge of a player's ability.

Well, yeah, clearly. :thumbsup: You sure about the hundred games stat? Easily the worst Man Utd player ever to play that mny though, there's a nice record for him. He's a worse footballer than David May!

Besides, I don't think Welbeck is good enough to be the worst. Nathan Baker is the worst, by a big distance as far as I am concerned. Shocking performance tonight from Sunderland has made him look like Vidic.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Jon Obie Mikel is more than capable of looking like he regularly does f*** all although he must be doing something right as he's played for Chelsea for ages. I don't mind Welbeck. Adebayor isn't work a w***. Everton fans would vote Phil Neville but he's been dropped so sense may have been seen. Winner has to be Boswinga though. About as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here