Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the BEST player in the division at the moment?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Adam Lallana

Lansbury if include loans. The left back at Chelsea who was England under 21 and basically been told to find a championship club is amazing though and it's too late for me to remember his name lol!

To M

Sep 12, 2011
Nooney is over rated. Nolan is the best in the league, not sure why hes back in the championship.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
He'd be great on our bench :)

Doubt it, he's twice the finisher that Mackail-Smith is. Has a presence, which currently none of your forwards have, plus he has a mean set piece. Terrific buy for us, his goal record is ridiculous for us. 95 league games, 56 goals. However he's not just a goal scorer, he is technically good for a big man, great first touch, vision... The season he scored 30 in the league he was also top of the assists table, I think he's got about 40 assists in two years. Impressive at any level of football.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lambert probably

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
The most stand out player for me is Dunk, 19 yrs old and looks like he's been there all his life.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Or perhaps phillips

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Doubt it, he's twice the finisher that Mackail-Smith is. Has a presence, which currently none of your forwards have, plus he has a mean set piece. Terrific buy for us, his goal record is ridiculous for us. 95 league games, 56 goals. However he's not just a goal scorer, he is technically good for a big man, great first touch, vision... The season he scored 30 in the league he was also top of the assists table, I think he's got about 40 assists in two years. Impressive at any level of football.

I was joking. He would be a great foil for CMS.

StuardMike

Sep 13, 2011
I confidently say that only Kevin Phillips.You should not add Kevin Phillips in this list because Kevin Phillips us above and better than all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I confidently say that only Kevin Phillips.You should not add Kevin Phillips in this list because Kevin Phillips us above and better than all.

...and in english?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here