Who is the BEST player in the division at the moment?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Has to be Adam Lallana, SCC are just not the same team without him.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
If it was a case of having any player from this league in our side, I think it a huge toss up between Nolan and Lallana. As for us, I am a huge CMS fan, but Nooney has just shaded it for me.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
If it was a case of having any player from this league in our side, I think it a huge toss up between Nolan and Lallana. As for us, I am a huge CMS fan, but Nooney has just shaded it for me.

would have to agree with this.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
John Pantsil

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have not seen enough of Lallana to judge, but he does look a shade ahead of CMS. Not Nolan though. A good signing the Hammers, but he ran into brick walls against Cardiff.

Best teams: Brighton, Southampton and Palace.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Missing Link (in midfield)

Addenda: I know you excluded loan players, but rather than starting a new thread, Henri Lansbury looked miles ahead of any other player last week on the TV for West Ham.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
for those that have seagulls player watch the extended version of the bristol city highlights , i think bridcutts name is mentioned twice maybe three times but pretty much everytime we gain possesion it is bridcutt that has won the tackle or intercepted the pass , he is one of those players that just slips under the limelight radar but is vital in what we are doing as a team , i could not say if he is the best in this league but i would not want anybody else in that role that bridcutt plays

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Originally Posted by perseus
Best teams: Brighton, Southampton and Palace.
Drunk? Or winding them up?

Sort of half drunk and a bit of both. If I was really drunk, I would have put Portsmouth in as well.
If Garvan and Murray cannot make their team, I am inclined not to underestimate them.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Would I get shot down for mentioning Ricky Lambert?

He seems to score at least once a week and I've seen him do some heroic stuff in defence as well. Definitely not the most glamourous by any stretch, but I think if we had him we'd walk this league.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Would I get shot down for mentioning Ricky Lambert?

He seems to score at least once a week and I've seen him do some heroic stuff in defence as well. Definitely not the most glamourous by any stretch, but I think if we had him we'd walk this league.

He'd be great on our bench :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports