Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is going to watch Chelsea vs Arsenal today?

Who is watching Chelsea vs Arsenal

• Yes, gonna be interesting, don’t care about the result though

• No, no interest in either team

• Nope, I have better things to do

• Yes Come on Arsenal

• Yes, Come on Chelsea

• FFS why don’t you just move on!

Results are only viewable after voting.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
‘Klopp had a pedigree of winning titles. There was a development visible. None of that with Potter. His biggest achievement at Chelsea so far has been his appointment at the barber‘s’

’From now on, I will watch the matches as a neutral. Every loss brings us at least closer to the sacking of GP and embarrasses Boehly’

’So we got a team that can be torn to shreds by Brighton and it‘s acceptable? I bet any top manager like Simeone, Conte or Mourinho could have come in and at least steadied the ship. Instead we have even become worse since the British fraud arrived’

’His post-match comments are a disgrace. An utter disgrace. Imagine TT after such a match. Potter is simping in his post-match interview. Boehly has destroyed us with his decisions‘

……..etc

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Three or four times.
Think he's not surprised - everyone knows Chelsea fans are entitled knobs. Think he was more surprised to find out that Brighton fans are just the same.
I don't really get it Swanny. Just don't know where you're coming from.

As a football fan, you support your club through thick and thin for many many years.
You have many lows and a few highs.

Players managers and coaches come and go.

I was absolutely thrilled when Poyet arrived - he made his team into a side that nearly made the Premier League from the bottom of League 1
And I was so pissed off with him with the way he left and totally disrespected my club. That will never be forgotten or forgiven.

Then Chris Hughton - he made his team into a side that was promoted to the Premier League from the bottom of the Championship. He kept them in the league for two seasons. And I was really really pissed off by the way he was removed when Ashworth and then Potter arrived.
Hughton has never ever publicly rebuked our club or fans.

Graham Potter. history will say he did ok. He kept us up and developed the team bringing in youngsters, but didn't do too much better than Hughton until the last year.
And he just may well have earned aome sort of legacy.

But

You need to keep fans onside. Don't rankle them with false platitudes or criticise when things are down even if they have booed the team.
And do not, ever, take the piss, or make sarcastic, narky and childish comments, because it won't be forgotten. Especially after leaving and taking all of the staff with you. Will not go down well at all.

As it appears it hasn't. We're just football fans like anyone else. We support our club in our own way, come rain or shine. We have our heroes and our villains and it will always be thus. Potter could have been a hero like Hughton or Adams or Mullery. But his actions, and then most of all, his comments, turned him into a villain.

It's sad, but it appears that you will never understand this football loyalty.

It's a thing of beauty, getting bounced around in the stand when you team scores on a snowy night away from home or when your team scores a last minute goal to avoid relegation, or gain promotion, or win against Palace.

When that loyalty gets stepped on, as it was with Poyet and now has been by Potter's actions (but more his words since), there's no coming back.

So probably best that you leave it now, and just get on with life on here.

People like Poyet and Potter will always be remembered for the wrong reasons - and that's a shame, but it is what it is.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Chelsea fans going off the deep end with Potter on social media. Hundreds of posts wanting him out.

Blimey they have just lost 2 games in a row, not 6 or 7!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I don't get why swanny is so obsessed with potty. He is a good progressive manager like a few other around Europe but it's more the structure that bloom has put in place that has got us looking like a great team relative to budget. With amazing young players for cheap.

For 2.5 seasons we were playing well but in not much better league positions than under hughton.

He looks way out of his depth at Chelsea. He just doesn't have the elite mentality or swagger. And a crap rollneck and haircut ain't gonna change that fact.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Brutal.

https://www.theshedend.com/topic/35557-graham-potter-official-new-chelsea-manager/page/75/#comments

I wish the Brummie would seal it with one of his clueless history lessons.
"Boehly has enabled this result, sacking a UCL winner and one of the most acclaimed managers in Europe for a Brighton manager out of his mind and out of his depth. I f**king hate this club right now".

"I have never seen a Chelsea team looked so f*cked than I've seen today.

Even under the worse versions of Sarri, Tuchel, Lamps, Avram etc. we have never looked this f*cked".

Yep, brutal.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Got to be said…this is all tremendously funny

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Got to be said…this is all tremendously funny
"Boehly has enabled this result, sacking a UCL winner and one of the most acclaimed managers in Europe for a Brighton manager out of his mind and out of his depth. I f**king hate this club right now".

"I have never seen a Chelsea team looked so f*cked than I've seen today.

Even under the worse versions of Sarri, Tuchel, Lamps, Avram etc. we have never looked this f*cked".

Yep, brutal.
The last thing they need right now is Albion fans chipping in on Twitter.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Grateful to Potter but that post match just made me realise why I never took to him. I'd honestly rather take RDZ and less success. I don't need a Dyche type manager, but you have to have someone with at least a little fire in their belly.
He's just so bloody passive.
For the first time, I felt a little sorry for Potter watching that interview, it`s only been ten games but, he does appear to be way out of his depth.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m enjoying it. Wrexham 1-0 up at the moment.
Great memories of the Racecourse and their support for our stadium marches.
I stayed on ITV to watch Torquay v Derby. Derby went 2-0 up but Torquay managed to get an equaliser on 90+4, so get their replay.
A thoroughly entertaining game, with our own Adam Virgo as one of the commentators.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Chelsea fans in meltdown - he's completely losing it you can see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If the players don’t buy into his ideas, he’s f***ed. No doubt that the Albion players did buy into it, it was always questionable whether big name players would buy into being played out of their comfy positions unless the results were instant. Having no track record of winning anything of note doesn’t help GP either.

Confess I too felt for him in that interview, he was brilliant for us and regardless of how it ended that’s a fact to me

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
it's all well and good giving that response at a #teamlikebrighton punching above our weight, but at a top six resident? oh dear.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Grateful to Potter but that post match just made me realise why I never took to him. I'd honestly rather take RDZ and less success. I don't need a Dyche type manager, but you have to have someone with at least a little fire in their belly.
He's just so bloody passive.
I have a feeling we are going to have more success with RDZ than having Potter in charge. Yes i was pissed off when Potter left, but was resigned to the fact that he couldn't really turn down Chelsea, the only thing that really piss me off was him coming back for the rest of the staff now I'm over that, I'm quite happy that it looks like it's working in our favour because I think we've got an upgrade in managers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here