Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is going to watch Chelsea vs Arsenal today?

Who is watching Chelsea vs Arsenal

• Yes, gonna be interesting, don’t care about the result though

• No, no interest in either team

• Nope, I have better things to do

• Yes Come on Arsenal

• Yes, Come on Chelsea

• FFS why don’t you just move on!

Results are only viewable after voting.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Tony Bloom can only pray that Albion fans will some day be as passionate about their own team as they are about Chelsea losing
U ok hun?

graham-potter-bhafc.gif

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Take the stuffed Potter doll you have on your nightstand and piss off. I mean seriously

I usually don't get heated with anonymous people on a forum, but I also have never seen someone as arrogant, sanctimonious, and downright irritating as you are.
Leave off Swanny, please. He's a very knowledgeable and valued poster on here, who's followed Potter's career for a long time, and is irritated by people's banging on and on about Potter's leaving and the subsequent fall out, so maybe doesn't quite get the glee a lot of us feel when it seems it might be going a bit tits up for Potter, maybe he should just keep his thoughts to himself. Or maybe not, this is historically a forum where debate and difference of opinion has been celebrated. Some nasty animosity towards Swanny at times, although I'm sure he's grown up enough to handle (probably enjoys) the negativity.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Tony Bloom can only pray that Albion fans will some day be as passionate about their own team as they are about Chelsea losing
Did you actually think before you posted that?

If you're a bit pissed, or stoned now, fair enough.
If not, then do one.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Potters post match interview was nothing more than a pile of tired football cliche. Dreadful performance on the pitch. Booing at the final whistle. Chelsea fans screaming Potter out on Twitter. De Zerbi genuinely looking a better manager.

You love to see it!!
If there was ever a poll, I wander what wins if it were possible. Take back Potter and whole team or stick with RDZ and his team.

Appreciate what he did, But I wouldnt want him back tbh, much sooner stick with RDZ who seems a genuine passionate guy and is Italian flair.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Leave off Swanny, please. He's a very knowledgeable and valued poster on here, who's followed Potter's career for a long time, and is irritated by people's banging on and on about Potter's leaving and the subsequent fall out, so maybe doesn't quite get the glee a lot of us feel when it seems it might be going a bit tits up for Potter, maybe he should just keep his thoughts to himself. Or maybe not, this is historically a forum where debate and difference of opinion has been celebrated. Some nasty animosity towards Swanny at times, although I'm sure he's grown up enough to handle (probably enjoys) the negativity.
Kind of.

Anyway, Bozza told me to tune it down so I won't go any further into the grahampotterian matter.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Oh Swanny, you may know a lot about football but you totally don't understand the human condition. We loved him that's why we hate him.
This.

We loved Potter. So when he saw a better opportunity, and buggered off in a flash, taking the house, the car and the dog with him, we felt as though we'd been dumped. That's what it means to be a fan. It hurt. Because TB is also a fan, it must have hurt him at least as much, and probably even more.

The fact that in the midst of his hurt and disappointment, TB had the emotional wherewithal to go out and hire RDZ is a huge tribute to him.

Swanny, you don't get this. And you never will.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If there was ever a poll, I wander what wins if it were possible. Take back Potter and whole team or stick with RDZ and his team.

Appreciate what he did, But I wouldnt want him back tbh, much sooner stick with RDZ who seems a genuine passionate guy and is Italian flair.
Let's have that poll!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well I found this at least a little funny. By which I mean in ordinary circumstances it would have raised a slight smile and is have moved on.
Given the opprobrium and outright abuse that has followed I feel the need to mention it for balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here