Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who is going to watch Chelsea vs Arsenal today?

Who is watching Chelsea vs Arsenal

• Yes, gonna be interesting, don’t care about the result though

• No, no interest in either team

• Nope, I have better things to do

• Yes Come on Arsenal

• Yes, Come on Chelsea

• FFS why don’t you just move on!

Results are only viewable after voting.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
League record for Chelsea since Potter took over:

P7 W3 D3 L2 F9 A7 GD2 PTS 12

While not the end of the world, this is very average form that won't be tolerated at a club like Chelsea.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tony Bloom can only pray that Albion fans will some day be as passionate about their own team as they are about Chelsea losing
And you can only pray that Potter still has a job in England by the end of the season, unless you prefer European football

Me? I am passionate about the Albion over everything but seeing the man who legged it to a CL club within 24 hours of an approach with our complete backroom staff, now struggling, is something I also love watching

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I won’t lie I am loving the schadenfreude for Potter and the back office rats that were so quick to jump ship with him

Originally I sort of wished him well at Chelsea, but following his post match comments last week, and all the media fall out over us booing, bollox to him and I agree about enjoying a spot of schadenfreude.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It was a poor match but I can’t believe how boring Chelsea are to watch. They were one nil down, creating f*** all, and somehow had ten men behind the ball for a full ten minute period. Incredibly negative football, which is so surprising from Potter.

Sideways, backwards, repeat. It was like watching us at our very worst under Potter, completely bereft.

Aubamayang was terrible, but Cucurella was the worst player on the pitch. I, for the first time, started to feel genuinely sorry for him. His teammates were getting pissed off with him, he had a mardy face on (he always played with a smile with us) and his positioning was hopeless. He looked slow, weak and completely out of his depth. £65m!!!!

They’ll improve and probably buy a couple in January, but their team are hugely overpaid very average “names”, the absolute worst thing you can have at a top club. All reputation, no commitment or form. Ziyech, Pulisic, Sterling, Aubamayang, Havertz, Cucurella all miles off where they need to be and earning millions in top player salaries. Hundreds of millions in transfer fees on that lot of dross.

We are one of the best run clubs in the country, Chelsea have to be just about the worst. They just keep trading down!!!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Watched game, Cucurella was IMO less bad than he was against us. Cup game fairly irrelevant.....looking forward to next big one for us.. new years eve game !!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Think the honeymoon period is well and truly over. They really don't like him much do they.....replete with sneering Albion comments! (Think I'm enjoying this a bit too much)

This...

Capture.JPG

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tony Bloom can only pray that Albion fans will some day be as passionate about their own team as they are about Chelsea losing
It's worth remembering that Albion fans aren't the problem here.

We've always been passionate about our own team. But we've always got time to give non-supporters a history lesson.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Take the stuffed Potter doll you have on your nightstand and piss off. I mean seriously

I usually don't get heated with anonymous people on a forum, but I also have never seen someone as arrogant, sanctimonious, and downright irritating as you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here