Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nottm Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
You lot do come out with a load of old toot sometimes, How can you say Palace have the worst stadium in the championships, just trying to find something negative to have towards us I think.

Yes its by no means spectacular but watford, Peterborough, Burnley and Barnsley are worse.

Give up will you.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You lot do come out with a load of old toot sometimes, How can you say Palace have the worst stadium in the championships, just trying to find something negative to have towards us I think.

Yes its by no means spectacular but watford, Peterborough, Burnley and Barnsley are worse.

Give up will you.

We don't need a reason to find fault with palace. Most Brighton fans have an intense dislike for your club. Irrational it may be, but this is our forum. People were asked which grounds they thought were worst. If people think your ground is in there then stop being so over sensitive. I work with a palace fan and she is very much of the opinion that selhurst is awful. Maybe she's right, maybe she's wrong. It's an opinion. Why can't Brighton fans think likewise?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There weren't that many of us last season, so it was sit where you want, & I didn't pay extra for a padded seat which as far as I could see where throughout the away section.

I was there both this season and last and the seats are not padded throughout, nowhere near.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Charlton and Forest appear twice, Ipswich and Bristol City don't appear at all :nono:

Either way I'm voting for Palace. Wooden seats and shit view? :lolol:

and invariably an even SHITTIER performance from us

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Can't see the poll. But apart from palace I wasn't a fan of elland road or Ashton gate. Just seemed dated. Pillars at Ashton gate :(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And where is Bristol City in this poll?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Watford is shit
Barnsley is soulless, oversized and windswept

But Palace is shocking and the Half Awake stand looks the same and offers the same standard of amenities as it did in the 1950s, only for about ten times the admission price. Shit effort. f***ing Nigels.

I think you might find that the A W stand was opened in the late 60s...and yes it needs revamping, but lets do that when we have the money eh!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here