Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Nottm Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I can only comment on away ends.

Burnley is pretty poor, Blackpool is crap, and Palace is awful.

but who are we to comment on what are all far, far better than Withdean.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Al the Palarse slags will think we are voting for Selhurst just because its them
but i truly believe it is Selhurst wether i was an Albion fan or not !!!!
Gets the edge over Peterborough as Boro have some enjoyable terracing left.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Turf Moor is truly awful

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Looking through that list makes you realise most stadiums in the Championship are pretty decent - making old grounds like Palace really stand out as being sub-standard.

OK Burnley, Blackpool, Birmingham and Barnsley aren't too special either but at least have some decent parts. However most of Selhurst really is a dump. But for the Moyes End terrace Peterborough would be down there too but while it remains a terrace it is one of my real favourites.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
i was just wondering who everyone's worst ground in the championship is mine would be palace and burnley

Ridiculous thread, do you look at the rafters on a Saturday afternoon or watch the football,if i could have the Goldstone and 1st division football that i watched late 70`s early 80`s, or the Falmer ground and 2nd division football under Gus, i would choose the Goldstone and the 1st division, now called the premier league :albion2:

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
ridiculous thread, do you look at the rafters on a Saturday afternoon or watch the football

Watch the football.

That's why Blackpool (restricted view/poles in sight line) and Palace (ditto, plus wooden seats with metal sticking out of them, toilets swimming in piss, catering that is a complete disgrace are so poor.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Watch the football.

That's why Blackpool (restricted view/poles in sight line) and Palace (ditto, plus wooden seats with metal sticking out of them, toilets swimming in piss, catering that is a complete disgrace are so poor.

How much of the game do you miss due to the poles, none if you are honest.The important criteria are the manager and the team, not the shop window that the team are playing in,we have a fantastic ground, Palarse have a manager and a team with bollox, we don`t, the stadium does not win games the manager and the team do that,we will finish mid table at best this season good luck to Palarse,and hopefully the dictator wil learn from his mistakes

Last edited:

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I was just wondering who everyone's worst ground in the championship is:

Of those actually been to has to be Watford as some sections are condemned and not even open! Palace has all sections open so can't be them although the wooden seats aren't great.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
FFS.......they have the best supporters, the best players, the best manager, the best town, the best academy, the best divers, the best team shirts, .........now they,ve got the best "worst ground in the Championship". Greedy they are.....greedy...!

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
I guess with Brighton not being on the list of Championship clubs you'll be looking at winning the most plastic ground in the 1st division a year early?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports