Who from the top of the betting list would you like as NEW MANAGER?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You Choice?

• Harry Redknapp 3/1F

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Roberto Di Matteo 10/3

Votes: 115 43.7%
  • Darren Ferguson 4/1

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Alan Curbishley 9/1

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Steve McClaren 12/1

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Marton O'Neill 12/1

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Tim Sherwood 14/1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ole Gunnar Solksjaer 14/1

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • Steve Coppell 16/1

• Luis Enrique 16/1

Votes: 33 12.5%
  • Uwe Rosler 16/1

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Owen Coyle 25/1

• Neil Warnock 25/1

• None of the above

Votes: 14 5.3%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Coyle has funny teeth, McClaren also has funny teeth, Poyet has funny teeth... Theme?

Last edited:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Voted for Di Matteo. Can't say that list looks great though. Would be very pleased with RDM. Appointments like Solskjaer, Sherwood, Rosler and Luis Enrique would be a bit of a risk but I would be okay with any of them. Of the rest, they are either managers who have been out of the game for too long or ones I wouldn't be happy about us getting.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Arry been there done it, has the contacts and will be a media savy appointment worth a few quid. Need to make sure he understands the budget but I think the club would be strong on this.

Happy with RDM and Curbishley

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
anyone apart from these names

Darren Ferguson 4/1
Alan Curbishley 9/1
Steve McClaren 12/1
Marton O'Neill 12/1
Tim Sherwood 14/1
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer 14/1
Steve Coppell 16/1
Luis Enrique 16/1
Uwe Rosler 16/1
Owen Coyle 25/1
Neil Warnock 25/1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Coppell was a great manager for us but he does not want the limelight anymore and who can blame him. Other than that the list is a mixture of old hasbeens and new kids on the block with a lot to prove.

Of that list I would go for Di Matteo at the moment however, maybe we should wait a little bit for the summer Sacking Merry-go-Round to get going and see who else becomes available ?

abc

Jan 6, 2007
What is the story on OGS? He seems to have been coveted by many fans of other cubs and now by some of us. Obviously know him as a player but I know nothing about his potential and/or experience as a manager. What's the attraction?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
What is the story on OGS? He seems to have been coveted by many fans of other cubs and now by some of us. Obviously know him as a player but I know nothing about his potential and/or experience as a manager. What's the attraction?
I Might be wrong but I think he's won the Norweigan league (with Molde? ) two years running

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Yes please

RDM
OGS
Rafa
Luis Enrique

Stay away from our club please
Harry
Ferguson
Coyle
Warnock

Great thinking there. One of your "yes please" four has won a promotion from this division, but the screwed it up and is Gus's mate. The other three have no championship experience what so ever. While three of your "no thanks" have won promotion from this league and between the four of them probably have over a dozen promotions. Glad your not conducting the interviews, when the main priorities will be, win promotion and have a clean slate with no outside interference. Take it your not an employer of people???

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
RDM, showed huge amounts of class in the way he dealt with all the shit that was thrown at him (unfortunate phrase perhaps) at Chelski, proven quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports