Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who from the top of the betting list would you like as NEW MANAGER?

You Choice?

• Harry Redknapp 3/1F

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Roberto Di Matteo 10/3

Votes: 115 43.7%
  • Darren Ferguson 4/1

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Alan Curbishley 9/1

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Steve McClaren 12/1

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Marton O'Neill 12/1

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Tim Sherwood 14/1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ole Gunnar Solksjaer 14/1

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • Steve Coppell 16/1

• Luis Enrique 16/1

Votes: 33 12.5%
  • Uwe Rosler 16/1

Votes: 7 2.7%
  • Owen Coyle 25/1

• Neil Warnock 25/1

• None of the above

Votes: 14 5.3%

• Total voters

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
wtf 19 have voted harry!!!

Love him or hate him, his the most likely manager from the list to take us up, players play for him and has the contacts to bring in quality players. Budgetary concerns are down to the board and for them to manage.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A few of those would be quite good, and in fact I cannot split them.

As long as it's not Ferguson, or The Wally with The Brolley, from that lot, then it won't be a disasterous choice.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On Twitter from Ian Abrahams
Tim Sherwood - Blackburn's next boss, linked to another Championship club too, he's on @sportsbreakfast at 9.15am

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can't believe so many people are hoping for Di Matteo. Firstly, as best mates with Gus is he really going to come here and secondly I saw how he won the European cup, do we really want to play football like that :yawn:

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Claudio Ranieri - just won promotion with Monaco !
(just an outside thought)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I can't believe so many people are hoping for Di Matteo. Firstly, as best mates with Gus is he really going to come here and secondly I saw how he won the European cup, do we really want to play football like that :yawn:

He won the Champions League by letting the senior players pick the team and get on with it, and not rocking the boat.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton

Do you think Chelsea would have won the Champions League by playing an expansive, all-guns-blazing attacking game against Barcelona or Bayern Munich then? Chelsea played that way because it was the only way they stood a chance of progressing, given the players they had at their disposal in comparison to their opponents.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
0% vote for Tim Sherwood. According to the law of sod, that makes him a nailed on CERTAINTY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here