Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

• Liverpool

Votes: 151 61.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 93 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Despite their forums full of spiteful posts after that game, I'd still rather they won it over Liverpool. Hopefully they will fck it up next year however, although realistically sadly that will only mean Liverpool, United or Chelsea winning it again.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't give a toss as long as we stay up.

Is the right answer.

Before Saturday I would have said City, but after being told "You've had your day out, now piss of back home" I'm not quite as enamoured of City as I was before.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I don't particularly want our end of season game being hijacked by those tossers celebrating in our beautiful stadium.
I want us to nick a point and them to be on their way home, whilst we pay our respects to our heroes who have given us a magnificent season.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Tough for me as I was born in Manchester and lived there almost all my childhood years. Therefore I grew up thinking Scouse git was one word.

However, after reading their fansite following the game, sign me up for relishing nicking a point or 3 to ruin their end of season party and gift the league to the Scouse gits. (And for them to lose the cup final!)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
City... as I know so few of their fans.

I know waaaaaaaaaay too many gloryhunting Liverpool fans.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'd like Liverpool to win it so Sir Paul McCartney has bragging rights over Noel and Liam Gallagher. Oh, wait, he already does.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh god, ANYONE but Liverpool, please.

If City win it, the nation gives a collective shrug. If Liverpool win it, they will be absolutely insufferable for an eternity. I don't see many plastic City fans down here, but much like what they say about London where "you're never more than 6ft away from a rat", wherever you are in this country, you're never more than 6ft away from a plastic dipper.

That embarrassing bunch of mugs in the "Brighton Kop" can DO one, wherever their tragic little Sky Sports meet-ups are these days. If we're safe, or already down, then I would HAPPILY get utterly bum-raped by City on the final day of the season, if it denies them the title. HAPPILY. In fact, it would make my summer.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hang on. The vote is 63/37 IN FAVOUR OF LIVERPOOL ??

Jesus fvcking CHRIST have a word. Embarrassing. This is a dark day for NSC. A dark day.

Those who voted Dipper - hang your heads, sign off, delete your NSC bookmark and never come back here again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When you lived through the all conquering Liverpool teams of the 80s and 90s, and had to put up with every commentator lauding them to the hilt no matter how mediocrely they played, you might feel as I do, and begrudge them any success they get. They've had far too much already and don't deserve any more for decades.

I lived through the all conquering teams of the 70's and 80's but don't remember the 90's all conquering teams? Those teams of the 70's and 80's were magnificent, I loved watching them play. I had a more begrudging respect for the Man U teams of the 90's and 00's as i coudn't stand the antics of Keane etc surrounding the ref and generally being poor characters, all enabled by the controlling arrogance of Ferguson.

Nah of the top six give me Shankly, Paisley and Fagan any day.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hang on. The vote is 63/37 IN FAVOUR OF LIVERPOOL ??

Jesus fvcking CHRIST have a word. Embarrassing. This is a dark day for NSC. A dark day.

Those who voted Dipper - hang your heads, sign off, delete your NSC bookmark and never come back here again.
The only thing that is embarrassing here is your obvious prejudice.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Citeh, just would be funny if for all the hot air Klopp's trophy less run continued...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh god, ANYONE but Liverpool, please.

If City win it, the nation gives a collective shrug. If Liverpool win it, they will be absolutely insufferable for an eternity. I don't see many plastic City fans down here, but much like what they say about London where "you're never more than 6ft away from a rat", wherever you are in this country, you're never more than 6ft away from a plastic dipper.

That embarrassing bunch of mugs in the "Brighton Kop" can DO one, wherever their tragic little Sky Sports meet-ups are these days. If we're safe, or already down, then I would HAPPILY get utterly bum-raped by City on the final day of the season, if it denies them the title. HAPPILY. In fact, it would make my summer.
Like.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I don't give a monkeys who wins the league. Whatever it means at the top, all I want is a Brighton win....always.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It’s not just about the league title, imagine City winning a treble, or heaven forbid a quadruple, not sure I could stomach the faux humility from Pep and one of the most expensive squads ever assembled, don’t even get onto their fans. Liverpool would win it, then go back to scrapping with the other top 6, they’d have a big party but it wouldn’t last long, and we wouldn’t have to face column after column of Guardiola being the greatest manager ever / messiah like write ups - no thanks. Let the scousers have their party and move on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
City are a better all- round team, Liverpool have really ridden their luck this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here