Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win the Championship playoffs?

Who do you want to win the Championship playoffs?

• Luton

Votes: 198 42.1%
  • Coventry

Votes: 221 47.0%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 40 8.5%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Luton but it will be bloody Boro

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Gone for Coventry for a very selfish reason. I live in Warwick so it is close plus One of my best mates used to play for them some years ago and he is always asking if I fancy going as a guest of his. I might actually say yes if it is against us.

It is ages since I last saw us at Coventry. I seem to recall we had a wonderkid called Jake Forster-Caskey playing and a striker on loan from Leeds who couldn’t hit a barn door. Might be wrong.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Cov all day long. Lived there for 8 years, very fond of them. PUSB!

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Coventry, met a few very sound fans after we'd beaten Chelsea and they'd beaten QPR last month. Also haven't been away there before.

Failing that, Sunderland

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cov for me:

1. Good fans who deserve a break.
2. Gyokeres - good luck to him.
3. Prem will probably lose at least 1 Midlands team in Forest / Leicester so keeps the balance.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I went with Coventry because their fans have been through a really crap time the last ten(or more?) years. I wouldn't mind Luton, their fall to non league and then rise is a great story. Would they be the first team to play non league and premier league?

Middlesbrough and Sunderland have both been in the prem fairly recently so I'm not too fussed about them.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I haven't been to Coventry or Luton for many years and both would be decent, depending on ticket allocation.

I haven't been to Sunderland or M'boro either but probably wouldn't even if they did come up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here