Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you want to know who we are
We are men of japan!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I've got a brand new combine harvester and I'll give you the key.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am Chuckle Brother 18, the one with the very small Chinese moustache made of about 13 hairs each of which has the strength to hold up tonnes of weight if ever plucked thanks to its thick steeliness. My successful siblings won't last long, the scandalisers they are, i like to think, inbetween trips to the dole office and betting shop in my long man-dress, and Greek Chuckle Brother, no 32, and i have already a plan to replace them. Our idea to feature on CITV's version of Gogglebox, with no 32 and i simply watching our brothers bitterly, sometimes dressed as the Chucklehaddocks, crushed our careers a while ago, obviously, thanks to us forgetting which channel the Brothers generally surf upon and us seeming detached and charmlessly idiotic in comparison. But months have passed and new doors are bound to open. Chuckle Uncle 7 is at death's door and we plan to film the funeral to espy the myriad of blunderhoods that the 70 or Chuckles of all shapes and sizes will get up to. No 32 and i will shine brightest on that stage for fame.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm the urban space man, baby; I've got speed
I've got everything I need
I'm the urban spaceman, baby; I can fly
I'm a supersonic guy

I don't need pleasure
I don't feel pain
If you were to knock me down I'd just get up again
I'm the urban spaceman, baby; I'm makin' out
I'm all about

I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place

I'm the urban spaceman, I'm intelligent and clean
Know what I mean?
I'm the urban spaceman, as a lover second to none
It's a lot of fun

I never let my friends down
I've never made a boob
I'm a glossy magazine, an advert in the tube

I'm the urban spaceman, baby; here comes the twist--
I don't exist

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I.....am the magnificent
I'm backed by the shack of a soul boss most turn in', stormin' sound o'soul

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I am Chuckle Brother 18, the one with the very small Chinese moustache made of about 13 hairs each of which has the strength to hold up tonnes of weight if ever plucked thanks to its thick steeliness. My successful siblings won't last long, the scandalisers they are, i like to think, inbetween trips to the dole office and betting shop in my long man-dress, and Greek Chuckle Brother, no 32, and i have already a plan to replace them. Our idea to feature on CITV's version of Gogglebox, with no 32 and i simply watching our brothers bitterly, sometimes dressed as the Chucklehaddocks, crushed our careers a while ago, obviously, thanks to us forgetting which channel the Brothers generally surf upon and us seeming detached and charmlessly idiotic in comparison. But months have passed and new doors are bound to open. Chuckle Uncle 7 is at death's door and we plan to film the funeral to espy the myriad of blunderhoods that the 70 or Chuckles of all shapes and sizes will get up to. No 32 and i will shine brightest on that stage for fame.

I have been looking forward to this all day, excellent stuff :mad:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I am Fabian Cancellara.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And if you're wondering by now who I am
Look no further than the mirror -
Because I am the Greed and Fear
And every ounce of Hate in you
la-la la, la, la, la, la ...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'm the dandy highwayman who you're too scared to mention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here