I am a Human Being. I am not an Animal.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Im not the man they think i am at home. I'm a rocket man

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm Pestilence. I was having a drink with three of my mates but when I got back from having a p**s, the *******s had left. Didn't see which way they went did you?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
**** you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me you ****ing ******s? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have you attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, because it's **** or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision, for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their money. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal?

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Am I the son I think I am
Am I the friend I think I am
Am I the man I think I wanna be - hey
Cause I'm here for my sanity sanity
I am here for you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here