Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whispers that Woodgate and Ambrose are on the verge of signing!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Sounds like you know him. I'd be interested to know why he wouldn't come to us? Is he Premiership bound?

Love how the CMS signing hasn't gone to you're head :facepalm:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
American industrialist Henry Ford has just invented a motor powered vehicle called the Model T

g200518_u53920_main_ford.jpg

I want one of those!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yes. Q.P.R.

He wont be going to QPR they are in turmoil. Warnock wont be there long.

As for Ambrose...Quality Player

You keep saying he wont come...its almost like your trying to convince yourself....if you keep saying it, it wont happen....;-)

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Love how the CMS signing hasn't gone to you're head :facepalm:

Of course it's gone to our heads, you'd have to be pretty much brain dead not to be impressed. We've gone from a shitty little stadium and getting other teams cast offs ( though some turned out to be pretty bloody good), to a stunning new stadium and spending £2.5m on one player. Strangely you appear to be going the other way ......

Of course it's gone to our heads, you'd have to be pretty much brain dead not to be impressed. We've gone from a shitty little stadium and getting other teams cast offs ( though some turned out to be pretty bloody good), to a stunning new stadium and spending £2.5m on one player. Strangely you appear to be going the other way ......

.....with a shitty stadium.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I have heard from a very reliable source ( I love that line) a premier league or former premier league defender will be signing a 6 month loan deal tomorrow. Trying to get the name but the source is uncontactable. Don't shoot the messenger!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
MMmm! They said that about CMS,My CPFC mates are saying that he could well be Brighton bound. BTW you are quite welcome to post here....more than I can do on your site.

I can't believe that all of you lot have Palace mates who think so differently from the majority!

This rumour isn't even worthy of thinking about - it's not been picked up by ANY actual sources or in any newspapers/sky/anything else.

This kid made up a stupid rumour, and you've latched on to it! Mental! :facepalm:

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
I'm sorry but this is just bollocks, isn't it? First of all, the only rumour that Ambrose is signing came from some QPR geek on twitter on a wind up, and the only rumour about Woodgate was someone 'ITK' on here doing a wink smiley at someone who had suggested it.

If this is all we're grasping at then I just dont know what.

can i just point out that the Mackail Smith rumor was started by a Norwich fan.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
He wont be going to QPR they are in turmoil. Warnock wont be there long.

As for Ambrose...Quality Player

You keep saying he wont come...its almost like your trying to convince yourself....if you keep saying it, it wont happen....;-)

Q.P.R enquired about him less then 2 weeks ago.

wakokid

Jun 10, 2011
Lancing
I can't believe that all of you lot have Palace mates who think so differently from the majority!

This rumour isn't even worthy of thinking about - it's not been picked up by ANY actual sources or in any newspapers/sky/anything else.

This kid made up a stupid rumour, and you've latched on to it! Mental! :facepalm:

The words Leg.. Pull... Hook Line and Sinker come to mind!! hee hee it's so easy winding up a Palace fan!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

How'd you work that out? New stadium in the pipeline and we are spending money on players, we signed an international on Monday for 600k. Not many clubs in this league spend over 2 million on one player, I'd say the gambler Bloom is spending beyond his means...and Palace fans know where that leads to better than most, as you like to remind us...

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Woodgate signed this afternoon and Bowyer deal is moving closer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here