Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whispers that Woodgate and Ambrose are on the verge of signing!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Apparently, the Germans have invaded Poland.

Don't you go startin' that load of old bobbins again. You'll be telling us that the Earth's not flat; & that Women actually mean NO when they say "no" next! :rolleyes:

Feb 14, 2010
I have never seen Ambrose but is he in midfield? If so and he is supposed to run the midfield then how come palace just escaped relegation last year? I can understand a forward struggling in a poor side because he won't get the ball, but in midfield the player will get the ball all the time even in a bad side. Are the rest of the palace players that bad, or is Ambrose not as good as they say?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I have never seen Ambrose but is he in midfield? If so and he is supposed to run the midfield then how come palace just escaped relegation last year? I can understand a forward struggling in a poor side because he won't get the ball, but in midfield the player will get the ball all the time even in a bad side. Are the rest of the palace players that bad, or is Ambrose not as good as they say?

Struggled with injuries lst year I believe. Is a class act when fully fit

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Not true. When you struggle the defenders lump it forward, the midfield becomes redundant.

D

Deleted member 18477

the rest of palace are shit yes. him and there keeper kept them up. Hes more attacking than defensive but can battle in the midfield. 1 player cant do everything unfortunetly, just ask charlie adam. he would be an incredibly useful player and something i believe brighton are missing. similar player to him is henri lansbury (whos been mentioned a lot also)

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Ambrose is class when fully fit. 21 from midfield in his first season for us. Struggled with injuries last season. But he will not join Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here