Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which two players do you wan't Gus to go after in Jan?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A better goalkeeper.
A dynamic central midfield player.

Can't be bothered to think of names, those are the two positions I think need adressing first.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Some great suggestions but i'm amazed that no ones mentioned kris boyd! Quality striker and exacly what we need AND on a free. He also might want to forge a strike partnership with CMS to get back in the Scotland squad

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Id like

A decent GK, Lewis from P'boro if we could afford him.
The duck chucker.
Jutkiewicz

Oh and maybe a replacement creative mid for Vicente.

Lewis is going to QPR

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
GK - Almunia, Cudicini or Kuzszcak

MID - Gary Gardner, the guy who is loan at Cov and scored against us. Eng U21 international, scores goals, likes a tackle, get him in.

Just been recalled to Villa, so wont be playing against us New Years Eve

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
There have been some UNITS from other sides at the Amex so far.

I would like to see Gus sign a GOLIATH to stride around the middle of the pitch intimidating opponents.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I would not rule out Rhodes, We are a top half Championship club looking to get into the prem in the not too distant future. We are a great prospect.

Before we signed CMS, did you think we had a chance with him?

Firstly, Huddersfield, financially, are in a very different position to Peterborough. Secondly, Posh held onto CMS until the summer, turning down a bid in January from Norwich for him IIRC. They are gunning for promotion, they don't need the money, it simply wont happen. The money would have to be rediculous, certainly more than the 2.5m we paid for CMS!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not sure if its old news but BC have transfer listed Maynard as he won't renew his contract.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I've suggested Livermore loads but then I remembered he turned down West Ham, so there's not much chance there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here