Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which two players do you wan't Gus to go after in Jan?

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Keith Andrews - already said he wants something perm in jan and doing really well at Ipswich. Box to box player who sores goals and gets stuck in. An improved version of sparrow!!

Lewis McGugan - cant get much playing time for forest who have said they'd look to sell in jan. gone off the boil a bit recently but loads of ability. Needs a loving manager.

Realistic targets that'll improve team. George Boyd, billy sharp, Simon cox would all be great but can't see it happening. Not in jan anyway.

D

Deleted member 18477

lambert and snodgrass.

but i'd settle for harper, boyd, mccann, andrews, butterfield, livermore (loan), maynard, sharp, simon cox.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Broadfoot from Rangers, Kris Boyd, Billy Sharpe.

What's James Beattie doing? I have signed him as a free agent in FM2012 and he is scoring goals for fun!

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Rhodes, Maynard, Sharp...... no chance.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
A striker to play with CMS (not impressed by Paynter)
A Livermore type to play in the middle of the park...someone mentioned Etuhu, is he available?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
livermore is a dirty toe rag,andhe would be out most of the season through suspensions,ask any leeds fans

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If he goes for that papadoop biop or whatever his name is I will boooooo

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Simon Cox or Simeon Jackson seem more likely to me than Rhodes.

Plus a keeper and again Kuzszcak seems far more likely than Huddersfield or Peterborough youngsters.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I doubt it will be anyone mentioned in this thread tbh!

Probably a Premiership/Championship player or two who can't currently get into their side's first teams.

A few players in similar positions to Jara Reyes at West Brom where they're not being used.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Adebayo akinfenwa he's just chuck Norris but black and plays for Northampton where as chuck Norris is so scared by Brighton he doesn't play football

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kuzszcak and Cox would do for me, although that still ignores our main problem at the moment which is the supply to the strikers. Ho hum.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here