Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which player just not good enough?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Edit players
Billy Painter to slow in body and thought. Just not up to it.
Gus Jan transfer window come on.
Bridcutt brilliant performance, great positioning and passing. And Greer solid and composed, making good choices.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A fair few watching our recent performances.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Think most of the team aren't up to this standard. Probably nooney, cms Buckley are but that's about it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Think most of the team aren't up to this standard. Probably nooney, cms Buckley are but that's about it.

Bridcutt is up this level.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Getting back to the question,Billy Painter really is poor.If Gus signs him i will begin to wonder.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
More a case of having three of our alleged best players as pretty well permanent sick notes. Have Vicente, Buckley and Hoskins had more time on the pitch between them this season as Kitson had managed on his own by this stage of the season ? We are not good enough to cope with this much loss of talent without it impacting our results.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
its simple, we cant rely on players such as buckley and vicente
the only players up to this standard of football are cms, bridcutt, noone and greer, other then them we are playing with good league 1 players.
if we can keep harper and reyes (and he stays fit) then hopefully we can strengthen in Jan and try get mid-table

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Really rate CMS he's just getting nothing.

Gus sold him our club and said we'd build a team around him but he's fighting for scraps and left overs. Bet he's starting to regret signing now and think if a club comes in for him who are fighting promotion or a prem team then he'll hand in a transfer request.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Gus sold him our club and said we'd build a team around him but he's fighting for scraps and left overs. Bet he's starting to regret signing now and think if a club comes in for him who are fighting promotion or a prem team then he'll hand in a transfer request.

Nah dont agree

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Painters both not good enough for me. Dunk good ability lack experience. Caldo nope seems to lack anticipation. Harley really annoying, tech very good just plays to loosely and not a driving force.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Marcos Painter was shocking today. One of the worst defensive displays from an individual player I think I've ever seen.

His name is first on the team sheet every week and that worries me. I'd rather have vincelot playing left back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here