Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which Player Are You Most Excited About Next Season?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
After DeZ’s meltdown following Charlton, any Brighton cup side is well aware that dumping is to be avoided strenuously!
Well yes. But in cup competitions, shit happens. Keeper has a blinder in a shoot out, you draw City in the first round, all that kind of stuff. You can't assume you'll be at the business end of every cup

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Enciso. Possibly the most exciting player since Vicente. Just an incredible talent.
This was my thought too. Incredibly exciting player with plenty of room to further improve.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Reading the whole thread, just amazing how many exciting attacking players we have! Can't wait for the Luton game.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
What an incredibly talented team you have.

I wonder if you can do a Napoli and fight for the title...

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
So many to choose from but I’m particularly looking forward to seeing the new guys — Pedro, Dahoud, Verbruggen and yes, even Milner. Of those, Pedro stands out but that’s possibly just the Brazil thing. My Dortmund mate was very complimentary about Dahoud. I’ll be fascinated to see the line-up on Saturday night and how that evolves over the next 3 or 4 games before Luton.

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
I've also got a weird excitement about seeing who our new penalty, corner and freekick takers will be no Mac had gone

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Joke all you want.

Brighton have an incredible squad. It all depends on how much your talents can push on over the summer. If they all reach their peak growth, you will be challenging.
Glad we're being genuinely considered like this. We'd have to find another 30ish points in addition to what we got last season. To be fair, last year, between preposterous VAR, some unlucky deflections and a couple of out and out muggings we should have probably had another 15 and if anything I can see us being better than last season.

The established powers will continue to circle the wagons though. Keeping our best players from Chelsea and Liverpool will continue to be difficult and I have no doubt at all, we'll finish well clear of the pack on the PGMOL apology league next season.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
A well-rested and rotatable Mitoma. Seemed to be getting towards burn-out at times.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think we saw tonight why the club paid £30 mill for Joao Pedro. Him and Ferguson for me.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Groß proving all the "we've outgrown him" doubters wrong. Again.
Do these kind of clowns seriously still exist??

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
More importantly:-

Who are we booing this season?

I'm assuming after 90 minutes of the first preseason game the targets are in the sights.

Edit 😆😆😆

From here straight to Twitter and the first tweet on my feed was

So as you were, at least Buonanotte will be pleased.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here